Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Goodnight ladies, I am going to bed. I am still unsure about the TSV. I will decide in the morning.

Thanks Bluebell for listing the easy pay bags. Seems to be Lulu's old collection is on easy pay.

:down::down:Yeah i was looking for you all on the old website, and about 8 or 9 on easy pays. Bit of a
ugh night after it all. Althought i like the patent leather anna bag, 3 easy pays, but i
might have to head to bed, cause its been a bit of a dissapointment to everyone,

Thanks Karen

I didn't know about psyche and the bristish website. I like the annabelles.

Thank you Lawrenson, I dont mind older Lulu items, and didnt know about some of the websites, so thanks . x

I have just been checking on the app for what I missed when I went to bed and still can't see anything decent on ep. The quilted lips Wanda is on 3 now according to this. None of the bags I would buy are, so am not bothering. Hugely disappointing :(

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

:down::down:Yeah i was looking for you all on the old website, and about 8 or 9 on easy pays. Bit of a
ugh night after it all. Althought i like the patent leather anna bag, 3 easy pays, but i
might have to head to bed, cause its been a bit of a dissapointment to everyone,

I know Barbs. Shame.

On a brighter note, I have the red patent Anna and it's gorgeous!! I have the one with the bow but it's essentially the same bag.

I don't know whether to order the TSV in navy and then decide once I have had a look at it in the flesh. Nothing has really caught my eye or maybe I am cured of my LG addiction.

Thank you for posting the link. The bags are gorgeous. I love the petrol navy Bryn bag but unfortunately my budget won't stretch that far.

I don't know whether to order the TSV in navy and then decide once I have had a look at it in the flesh. Nothing has really caught my eye or maybe I am cured of my LG addiction.

I'm thinking the same Tash. Only one or two doing anything for me but not enough to pay for in one go! I'm even toying with returning red polka dot Franka! This may be me over and out for a while....!!!

The bags she does for Q are just not doing it for me at all. The tsv did look a little precarious stood up, and the feet seemed to be sticking out.

Maybe it's fine in real life. Hope so for those who have gone for it. But my money is going to spent on things other than handbags for the time being!! :D

I am ever so peased to say that LG and her bags do absolutely nothing for me...

i've got a fifi clutch in silver snakeskin for £15 in my local oxfam. its the only thing i am decided on for my mother of the bride outfit

I'm thinking the same Tash. Only one or two doing anything for me but not enough to pay for in one go! I'm even toying with returning red polka dot Franka! This may be me over and out for a while....!!!

The bags she does for Q are just not doing it for me at all. The tsv did look a little precarious stood up, and the feet seemed to be sticking out.

Maybe it's fine in real life. Hope so for those who have gone for it. But my money is going to spent on things other than handbags for the time being!! :D

Capirossi the polka dot Franka is lovely. Do you prefer your gorgeous red Jenny?

I feel dissapointed by whats on offer. They have put most of the old collection on easy pays and nothing from the new collection. Considering these bags were on sale at 70% off on the LG website you would think Q would offer better prices.

I think I should just save my money and wait for LG sales.

the tsv is really lovely but i dont think i will ever wear anything that smart but i like this tsv.

its very well made tasha but not something i will use a lot but its very special. i would use it more if it were the black patent that look really awesome.

Latest posts

Back