Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Omg I'm pissed. Am going to buy ALL the bags!!!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Is that pissed as in pissed orf :angry: & comfort buying, or pissed as in plain ol' pickled :drunk: & common sense swept away in a sozzled vino-driven fug? (Just trying to work out if one would prove more of an 'expensive' option than the other but I really can't decide between them actually....!) :giggle:

how about a bargain hunter price?

Lulu Guinness The World Is Your Oyster Large Tote Bag
Item Number: 103283
QVC Price £190.00
Bargain Hunter Price £174.24
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.103283

how about a summer surprise price too?

Lulu Guinness Leopard Haircalf Franka Bag
Item Number: 103347
QVC Price £590.50
Surprise Price £491.64
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.103347

Is that pissed as in pissed orf :angry: & comfort buying, or pissed as in plain ol' pickled :drunk: & common sense swept away in a sozzled vino-driven fug? (Just trying to work out if one would prove more of an 'expensive' option than the other but I really can't decide between them actually....!) :giggle:

He he i thought the same. Bit of the vodka in me also. You sort of miss Capirossi, out on the town, wondering whats
she"s missing. I"m enjoying the ambeonce (spelt wrong) i"m sure. Getting reallly exciting, but ive no money until i
get paid, so unless they go onto advanced orders i"m out. No credit card. Hopeless with them , so just buy what i can
afford, but in times like this its bad. Have a nice night girlies . :glass::glass:

Thanks for posting this Sue. Even when I typed Franka on the website it just came up with Frank Usher jewellery. I was hoping that they would have this on easy pay.

no probs bought the blue patent franka (which is lush) before my hols, so had the number in my history, -currently in Spain - not sure about the tsv as went a bit mad in the LG sale.

Oh Capirossi, youre out and i think you are pissed, as in drink, as maybe i am. Had a few
vodkas to relax. Hope your"re haveing a good time, quiet without you. Not long now, only
two hours . enjoy and rekax

how about a bargain hunter price?

Lulu Guinness The World Is Your Oyster Large Tote Bag
Item Number: 103283
QVC Price £190.00
Bargain Hunter Price £174.24
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.103283

how about a summer surprise price too?

Lulu Guinness Leopard Haircalf Franka Bag
Item Number: 103347
QVC Price £590.50
Surprise Price £491.64
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.103347

Thank you SCW. Its very kind of you to go looking for these. We all know youre having a hard time
with the web change, and yet you went and looked for these, as you know so many people here
love them. Only new but ive watched from afar before and appreciate all the work you do and
the searching. Thank you :glass::glass:

I like this one at Anniversary Price

Lulu Guinness Shiny Patent Leather Medium Franka Bag

Anniversary Price
£268.32

QVC Price
£302.50
Item Number
Availability
In stock
UK P&P
£6.95

It's on easy pay girls! Debbie didn't say how many though.

Oh my didnt hear that. But i think the navy will be the first to go, but it did
look a bit weird with the strap across it, hopefully itll go on advanced orders :song:

Here's......Capi :D

Yes, pissed as un way too many glasses of Prosseco Hc

Need to sober up sharpish and catch up in thread and have full faculties about me for midnight.

Hubster staying uo too :-( Told him I need to stay up to watch the LG tv as the girls are relying.on me to find out info. Sorry, i fibbed and implicated you all!!!!
What's news?

Oh my didnt hear that. But i think the navy will be the first to go, but it did
look a bit weird with the strap across it
, hopefully itll go on advanced orders :song:

It sure did but from the little I saw it looked as if the hideously WTF across body strap was added as an afterthought & that is simply attaches to the already present rings on the handles? I hope so as it completely ruins the look of what is otherwise a very nice bag....looks a bit like somebody got tired of carrying it as a handbag & one day randomly had the bright idea of clipping a dog lead to the rings.....! lol

Need to sober up sharpish and catch up in thread and have full faculties about me for midnight.

Well get cracking on the paintstripper strength black coffee....you got 13 minutes & counting.....! LOL

Hubster staying uo too :-( Told him I need to stay up to watch the LG tv as the girls are relying.on me to find out info. Sorry, i fibbed and implicated you all!!!!
What's news?

TSV looked weird with strap on, nothing else exciting. Quiet without you, but glad you"d a nice night
and a good man to stay up and wait with you. Not long now :glass::glass: Hopefully lots of easy
pays and OTO"S x

Well get cracking on the paintstripper strength black coffee....you got 13 minutes & counting.....! LOL

Pmsl. No pressure!!! Haven't even managed to discard my clothing yet.

Best get a wriggle on!!!

Having seen the stone and navy previewed by debbie, my moneys safe it doesnt appeal to me even with however many ez pays, so i can get off to bed now. Maybe some offers will tempt me tomorrow, night all.

TSV looked weird with strap on, nothing else exciting. Quiet without you, but glad you"d a nice night
and a good man to stay up and wait with you. Not long now :glass::glass: Hopefully lots of easy
pays and OTO"S x

Fab night! Local Italian - the best :)

I'm safe, he's taken a bootle of white from the fridge and has gone into his room on his xbox - wooh ooh!! I can get my wallet out from it's hiding place now!!!

Don't think the TSV is going to swing me either...but I am known to be fickle, haha!!

Thanks Barbs, missed you all too, and wondered what was going on, what was being found etc :)

Saddo

Well, here we go girls!! It's been a long time coming eh?!! What are we going to talk about after today?>!!! lol

Latest posts

Back