Looking Ridiculous

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
I have just watched Leighton Denny on Q and had to do a double take. Now again it may be my television but he looked a totally ridiculous colour. He was bright orange for goodness sake, I mean nobody has orange skin. He also looked as though he has had something done to his face, fillers or some such like and it is not a good look. The camera person could obviously see this and kept off him as much as possible. Stop making yourselves look stupid and just get on with trying to sell your products please. This pantomime would put people off watching Q all together. Sorry but I feel like a good moan.

I saw this too, I was watching with my sister who is not a QVC fan and she commented that he looked odd. The centre of his forehead looked smooth but the sides and near the hairline didn't. He definitely didn't look like a good advert for having work done.

When I see wealthy, often very wealthy, people with horrendous face lifts etc it confirms my thoughts that if their high profile and money to buy the best, results in that mess what chance would an ordinary joe blogs like me have.

The guy who owns that massive plumbing company that was on a tv documentary isn't to brilliant either.
image.jpg

I have only tried fake tan once when I was 16 and going to a party. It was called tanfastic and you applied the cream and went to bed in it. I wanted to impress a boy I was keen on at a dance the following evening, but as always things don't turn out how you expect. The following morning I woke up to streaks of orange all down my body and face and the only way to get it off was to scrub it off. Needless to say I didn't get the boy or even go to the dance as I spent the day in the bath with the scrubbing brush.

Since then I have never tried it as I am always reminded of this event, plus the woman in Goldfinger.

http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/goldfinger.asp

I did not noice his face it was his suit I was amazed at and the amount of times he just ignored Alison young

I've always thought he looked ridiculous with all that fake tan. Why people continue to think fake tan looks good is beyond me.

I've always thought he looked ridiculous with all that fake tan. Why people continue to think fake tan looks good is beyond me.

I agree, I did think that LD looked very odd this morning ...it was his hair that seemed to take my attention, also his teeth/mouth, if that is what too much money does for you I am pleased that I have none to spare.:mysmilie_61:

I heard him yesterday afternoon when he was flogging his Fake tan range.
He said that Michelle Keegan from Corrie now uses his range for tanning. Good god, as if that's any recommendation. Every time I see her on't Street, she looks like she's been Tangoed.

I heard him yesterday afternoon when he was flogging his Fake tan range.
He said that Michelle Keegan from Corrie now uses his range for tanning. Good god, as if that's any recommendation. Every time I see her on't Street, she looks like she's been Tangoed.

Shes a right mucky cow , carrying on with Peter Barlow :mysmilie_10:

I really wanted to post that Leighton's nose has never been anyone's labio but I thought better of it after that Trinny & Susannah thread.

:tongue:

Latest posts

Back