Lola Rose TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tia cant you see its to woo us into buying more lola rose. actually he does look like he has come back from benidirm with his black silk shirt.

I am still at home waiting for postie delivering urgent documents.....
Watching the show, but who is this guy with Lola, and why doesn't he button up his shirt? I don't need to see his chest hairy or not. We are not in benidorm are we??

Oh no, he's not back is he? Glad I bought mine at midnight...if I'd seen him I probably wouldn't have ordered. Nikki does it so much better on her own, he makes himself look so pushy pushy. Go back to Benidorm is all I can say!!!

Jill went on and on way too much last night, we know she loves the range which is great but sometimes it is better when another presenter who does not know Nikki is on.

I ADORE eyestone but not the look of the necklace, also I make a lotof my own jewellery so feel weird wearing someone elses!

Jill went on and on way too much last night, we know she loves the range which is great but sometimes it is better when another presenter who does not know Nikki is on.

I ADORE eyestone but not the look of the necklace, also I make a lotof my own jewellery so feel weird wearing someone elses!

I don't like it when Pipa or Jill do the Lola Rose shows, it is better when it is someone who doesn't know Nikki or the range too well.

Jill Franks is nauseating with Nikki and Pipa only slightly better...but at least they don't talk to her like she's a 3 year old who can't fasten her shoes a la Claire Sutton.
She is sounding so ridiculous now that I really can't watch her and I am suprised she still has a job!

looks like all 5,000 are set to sell out. i treated myself to the daisy bracelet all i could afford. will stack this with my black agate faceted bracelet. oh well!1

I saw a bracelet that matched the tsv today, it was in our local Au naturelle store and priced at £4. I am sure most people would not tell the difference except in the price of course.

I was so tempted by the TSV and then delayed and my colour sold out. So that was that . Then I really liked another necklace - more expensive - and have been thinking about it ever since. I have very little will power to resist and will probably buy it in the next few hours. I can't help it!

I love Lola Rose necklaces. Whenever I wear one they make any outfit I am wearing look extra special. The pieces are beautiful and very different to cheaper copies that I have been tempted to buy.

I did manage to get the TSV but would have bought more if there had been some attractive easy pays (3 or 4) - strangely absent when its been available on everything lately!!??

My Lola Rose TSV arrived this morning, and I'm not sure whether I will keep it. I bought the Red colour, and the beads are lovely but the carved rose seems rather flat (I've bought a carved rose on suede cord from ebay which is fabulous) and out of proportion to the rest of the necklace. It is as a present so I am hanging on to it to see whether it grows on me (fortunately it has a long return time), but I think those of you who let this go made the right choice.

Got mine today in Violet,it has gone back already.
Totally agree about the rose being sort of flat.
If it had been £40 I would have kept it,but not at nearly £60!

I didn't buy it myself, but I did watch a few presentations and the guest did mention that the rose was quite a bit flatter than those they had previously done. She said it was to introduce new people to the range with something a little less bold. (Or words to that effect).

Flat Rose

I actually bought this one as it looked like it lies flatter against the skin. Im not so keen on anything that sits too proud. Its my first item of Lola Rose and as I am spending money my son has given me to buy a Christmas present, it will go back if I dont think its wonderful.

Bet

It may be a flatter rose, but it is a smaller rose and out of proportion with the beads, and as LemonSqueezy said, for nearly £60!

it sounds like loa rose are cutting back on the materials to sell at a cheaper lead price for qvc the whole point of lola rose is the sheer extravagance of the amount of stones she uses.

The eyestone that I missed out on is back in stock but I am put off buying it now after these disappointing comments. Does anyone have 336125 in grey agate? It looked great on Catherine and I am tempted but I am wondering if I should wait for the sales.

Latest posts

Back