Lola Rose TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived yesterday - i sort of like it but then again i think you might have all put me off it. It certainly is not the usual standard and quality.

I dont mind the rose being flat but it kind of transparent and thats the thing thats bothering me and perhaps a wee bit hacked? Im keeping it a few days until i decide what to do!!

I always here that the two Lola TSV'S have not been up to the usually standard, it is a little silly as it is meant to make new customers want to buy more of the range.

On the other hand they can't make it too expensive so it is a hard balance to strike. I make my own jewellery but would love some EYE STONE...it seems impossible to find the stone.

I'd also love to find the cord they use but again tried loads but can't find one to fit through beads.

I always here that the two Lola TSV'S have not been up to the usually standard, it is a little silly as it is meant to make new customers want to buy more of the range.

On the other hand they can't make it too expensive so it is a hard balance to strike. I make my own jewellery but would love some EYE STONE...it seems impossible to find the stone.

I'd also love to find the cord they use but again tried loads but can't find one to fit through beads.

Irishbliss, i make my own jewellery as well - i recomend Jeneca beads for the cord -0.8mm nylon is what i use. It fits most beads! Cant help with eye stone source though!

Irishbliss, i make my own jewellery as well - i recomend Jeneca beads for the cord -0.8mm nylon is what i use. It fits most beads! Cant help with eye stone source though!

Oh you are wonderful! Never used that company before...now I have an excuse to spend more money!!!!

I was tempted by the Tigers Eye but decided not to buy - I think £60 is a lot of money for something I wasn't 100% on and have never tried before....

Saying that.......

I ordered 334 963, I've been eyeing it up for ages and decided to take the plunge even though I've never tried LR before and prefer delicate items. I am 98% sure I will love it, the colour looks great and its for charity, as far as I can see.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/walk.yah.UKJE~U320

I am tempted to also buy 336121, the purple colour would suit me wonderfully against my pale skin and blonde hair, but it's kinda plastic-y looking and, if I'm gonna spend £60 - it's gotta be versatile!!

I could go for the grey - but it looks more of an opaque, and I'm not sure if it would suit me.

Has anyone purchased it?

Last edited:
Hi, did anyone buy the Lola Rose TSV last week? I ordered the red but now it's arrived I'm quite disappointed. It's the first time I've bought anything from this range, I've seen it in department stores and was very impressed, so I went for the TSV. However, I think it looks quite cheap and plasticy, especially for what it cost, though the packaging is very nice. I'd be interested to hear any other opinions.

Went to House of Fraser today in Belfast and forgot all about looking to see if they had Lola Rose!!!! I got my brows done at Shavata's studio and was so busy admiring them and looking at my Bobbi Brown and smashbox products that I forgot all about Lola Rose!

Latest posts

Back