Lola Rose TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loving your work SUPERCOOLWILLOW!! Its on my shopping list - final fling before new years resolution to stop spending!!
Do you think it will make it to morning as i dont think i can stay awake to see the launch

its hard to tell Nikki really as the last one was a choice of two and it barly made it to the morning but this is a choice of 4 in a popular design so who knows,

Nikki if it helps why dont you order it on mobile now

its hard to tell Nikki really as the last one was a choice of two and it barly made it to the morning but this is a choice of 4 in a popular design so who knows,

Nikki if it helps why dont you order it on mobile now

I would if i could but ive never dont it before - any instructions??

Lola Rose Carved Rose Faceted Bead Necklace
Today's Special Value Price £56.64
QVC Price £68.00
Item Number 335945
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Decorate your outfit with the gorgeous colour and texture of this hand-carved rose necklace. Full of designer style, it features an intricate rose pendant (40mm) that will add a feminine touch to your look. The necklace is made up of 49 chunky faceted beads. It comes in a choice of four colours: Blue Sandstone, Eyestone, Violet Jade or a new rich shade - Tomato Red Jade. You can pair the necklace with a variety of necklines as it's adjustable in length, ranging from 47cm - 68cm (18.5" - 27"). It fastens with a pretty Chinese knot clasp.

Item Number: 335945
QVC Price £68.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Decorate your outfit with the gorgeous colour and texture of this hand-carved rose necklace. Full of designer style, it features an intricate rose pendant (40mm) that will add a feminine touch to your look. The necklace is made up of 49 chunky faceted beads. It comes in a choice of four colours: Blue Sandstone, Eyestone, Violet Jade or a new rich shade - Tomato Red Jade. You can pair the necklace with a variety of necklines as it's adjustable in length, ranging from 47cm - 68cm (18.5" - 27"). It fastens with a pretty Chinese knot clasp.

QVC Price £68.00
Item Number 335945
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

I saw the preview when Jill showed it and it is lovely, colours are nice but like most Lola Rose items, just too expensive for what it is.

It is nothing new really, we have seen that style many times before so I guess that is why I am not falling over myself about the TSV.

I was really surprised it was not on easypay, I guess they have plenty of people buying it anyway but would be nice for some to try it for less.

Sorry loverly piece but just to expensive for what it is. And with no EP thats me out today.I will save my hard earned for an other day :21:

Good grief. Jill Franks is clearly a fan of Lola Rose stuff, but I've had to switch it off because she is being so sychophantic and crawling towards the guest. It's embarrassing! Give it a break!

would love it specially as it has the bracelet but i am way too poor to be able to afford this now. love it in that eyestone. oh well! i will watch all day today but not part with a penny. where was the 4 easypay option. it would have sold out bt now.

Is that Dennis Basso?

She did say she was wearing it shorter than it could be.

I can't quite make out the photo on my small screen Mad Granny (probably just as well!). I am disgusted that QVC subsidise this evil man's work and even more disgusted with Julia Roberts, (who purports to be a vegetarian), hosting his shows. Is there anything we can do to stop this? I have thought of boycotting QVC completely, but this would have no impact whatsoever! Any suggestions gladly received.

Latest posts

Back