Lola Rose TSV 10/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the static inducing scarf has no fibre description. i suspect its polyester. why dont they just say so :mysmilie_51:

I'm glad I missed the launch of the tsv. I like the rutilated quartz and might have been swayed by the free postage. Luckily it's sold out so I don't need to agonize!

I think the presentation and verse is very naff. Reminds me of the sort of thing my local garden centre sells for a few quid. Wouldn't want to 'gift' it.

Agree with that, akimbo. I've also got some pretty, dainty little LR knotted bead necklaces which show up the colours really well. In fact, I was scouring my wardrobe for an occasion tomorrow, and one of my Lola Rose necklaces sits perfectly with what I'm wearing. If it had had metal beads in, the colours would have jarred, another reason to not buy these designs. I'll be scouring ebay in future for more LR, if this is the way it's going.

I was surprised to see the Liberty-Rose necklace on today. I've had that in Montana for ages. Nice to see some of the long standing pieces making a reappearance.

I like that some of the older stones are coming back too. Grain agate is possibly my real favourite and that's been AWOL for a long time. Back on screen today. In the Liberty-Rose no less. And on easy pay!

I'm glad I missed the launch of the tsv. I like the rutilated quartz and might have been swayed by the free postage. Luckily it's sold out so I don't need to agonize!

I think the presentation and verse is very naff. Reminds me of the sort of thing my local garden centre sells for a few quid. Wouldn't want to 'gift' it.

I'm fairly sure I saw this type of packaging in Dobbies and National Trust poorer shops. I think I would take it out of that and put it in my own wrapping. Maybe it's better in real life but it makes it very cheap looking.

To be honest, unless you tell everyone that these pieces are semi precious stones, who would realise ? for me this tsv is nothing you cant buy in any of the fashion shops for less than half the price. Don't get me going on the scarves, will it be handbags with a set of 6 matching torches next ? and didn't Nikki do a gift box of notebook and pen at one time ? Either she's getting greedy and cashing in on her name, OR the jewellery profit margin has slumped and she has to diversify.

I think the little gold and silver "Lola Rose" tags show that her jewellery is being copied all over the place because it's reasonably easy to make knotted designs, even though people who know her jewellery can probably spot a fake a mile off, so she's probably diversifying out of necessity as much as anything else. I personally wouldn't buy any brand name in something I didn't want like an overpriced notebook, even though I would buy her jewellery.

Just been looking at Lola Rose online up until the 8pm show tonight and have only started to read this thread so I'm sure its been mentioned, but is Nikki pregnant?

I've noticed she use to wear block coloured tops (which I thought was to show off the jewerally and scarfs) but recently I have seen her in patterned tops. Maybe she is concealing a bump for a little longer.

Latest posts

Back