Lola Rose TSV 10/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not sure I'm going to get this. I like Lola Rose bracelets but I've noticed the metal on them changes colour very quickly.

No, I am not going to go for this one either. I am not a big fan of the metal beads either, I have a couple of bracelets with metal in them and so far they have not tarnished, but I reckon they will in the end. I think Nikki has lost her way a little too - I used to really love the flower and heart necklaces/bracelets that she used to do. All I see these days are irregular stone shaped necklaces, of which I am not really a fan.

Oooh it comes with a poem! I wonder whether Will from Charlie Bears helped Nicki write it; with the added penmanship skills of a couple of Q presenters maybe. :emo:

I suppose people just perceive people and things differently. Her manner grates on me a bit. Her jewellery is not bad - the colours are nice, but her overbearing manner - :(

:nod: We all have different tastes Julius, that is what makes human beings interesting.
Actually I do like Nikki but I thought what you said about Jill was so funny and quite true :giggle:
Dale gushes so much, loading compliments effusively when he is on with Nikki, or Kelly Hoppen or Lisa Snowdon...it is so sickly :doh:

Oh my God, remind me not to tune in on the 10th. Can't stand that snooty woman and her clacking jewellery. She will no doubt be omnipresent throughout the whole day looking like a Downton Abbey wannabe, bossing everyone around: "Can I just show this," "would you like to go in for a close-up?" "Oh I'm looking in the wrong camera," "oh I'm not going to engage with you" but rebuff you at every opportunity with some cold-shouldered brush-off whilst I pursue my own agenda whilst speaking in a very twee voice." Imagine if they put her on with Dale Franklin and he was doing his usual shtick by making statements with slightly disconcerting avuncular, sexual overtones? Ew! I think I'd puke! Or worse still, gasping Jill Franks wearing some hideous off-the-shoulder top with a million clacking necklaces and bracelets, the "number 11" furrowed lines in her forehead and her crows' feet becoming prominent as she gaspingly tells us how she simply adores this, and how her girlfriend has a tiger's eye necklace and how she simply couldn't live without hers and that someone complimented her on it the other day, yawny, yawny yawn!

What's your issue pal?????

Lola Rose Sloane Square Semi Precious Adjustable Bracelet
Item no 305194
QVC Price £32.00
Today's Special Value Price £24.96
P&P £0.00

The Sloane Square by Lola Rose is an elegant and sophisticated beaded bracelet, featuring six faceted semi-precious beads in your choice of stone at the centre, accompanied by assorted smaller stones in complementary tones, all separated by petite metallic spacers. With a convenient Chinese knot fastening in colour-matched cord, it's totally adjustable and will ensure a perfect fit on practically any wrist - making it a fab gift for wearers of all ages.

On-trend and timeless - a piece that you can wear again and again for years to come, this design is sizable enough to hold its own as your only accessory, but can also be stacked with your favourite bracelets, bangles and watches for on-trend styling.

A gorgeous gift - thanks to the Chinese knot fastening, this bracelet makes a great gift as sizing simply won't be an issue. Plus it is versatile enough to complement any outfit, with casuals during the day or dressed up for a special occasion.

Special presentation - each option comes in a presentation box with a short poem embodying the spirit of the stone and the woman who wears it. Need help choosing? Hit the 'Read the poems' tab above to find the one for you.

Semi-precious beads, base metal and cord
Lola Rose branded tag
Chinese knot fastening
Branded storage bag
Inner circumference: 12cm - 18cm (4.7" - 7.1")

Colour options:
Rose Quartz - with grey agate, rose quartz, white Mother of Pearl, amazonite and silver-tone spacers
Blue Sandstone - with blue sandstone, fuchsia tiger's eye, purple tiger's eye and yellow gold-tone spacers
Fire Agate - with fire agate, yellow opal, Botswana agate and rose gold-tone spacers
Smoky Quartz - with labradorite, peach moonstone, smoky quartz and yellow gold-tone spacers
Rutilated Quartz - with silver-tone spacers
Green Agate - with red agate, green agate, black agate, amethyst and yellow gold-tone 1spacers
Amethyst - with amethyst, prehnite, rose quartz, grey agate and rose gold-tone spacers

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=305194&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

The trouble for me is that I think the gold bits, coupled with the faceting of the stones, makes this look more of a Claire's Accessories than a Lola Rose piece.

Yup. I hope this latest offering with metal beads doesn't mean this is what her jewellery is going to be from now on. If so, she definitely will have lost a customer here and I still love her earlier jewellery with knotted semi-precious stones. I'm very glad I bought the pieces I have when I did and at the price I got them.

Yup. I hope this latest offering with metal beads doesn't mean this is what her jewellery is going to be from now on. If so, she definitely will have lost a customer here and I still love her earlier jewellery with knotted semi-precious stones. I'm very glad I bought the pieces I have when I did and at the price I got them.

Would love to see some photos of her earlier pieces.

I'm not sure about this. I like the 'green agate' colours but the metal on most of my other bracelets isn't looking good. My Mum think it might be perfume from my wrists doing it.

Latest posts

Back