Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 07/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i dont like the larger bracelets i have sold them all. they get in the way of life. i like the teeny tiny stacking types

Yes, I agree its all a matter of choice - some like larger and others smaller bracelets, but my gripe (to my eyes anyway) was the image on the screen was not the same when I unwrapped the parcel.

I've just viewed again the video of the Nikki bracelet, and I haven't changed my opinion - the bracelet stones do look larger than in real life.

Mine came today. I do like the ice blue version but it does not quite have the wow factor as the one they kept showing von screen. I quite like the size but agree it does seem smaller than I thought it would be. I am appalled at the way it was packaged!! When did they stop sending Lola Rose products in boxes? The bracelet was in a plastic envelope, not even protected in bubble wrap which is pretty shoddy if you ask me! Imagine if you had sent this to someone as a gift and it arrived in that rubbish packaging. It doesn't really say much for the brand. When you are paying Lola Rose prices, TSV or not they should begin appropriate packaging!

I agree about the packaging. I think boxes are a much better bet than the plush pouches that are sent; and yes a plastic bag is no way to receive a piece of s/precious stones !!! what good are the pink pouches anyway ? cant use to package other jewellery as gifts because the Lolarose name is imprinted on it. I have umpteen other larger and more substantial bags to take my jewellery on holiday, so I would rather the price of the jewellery was reduced and do away with the pouches.

They could take a few tips from the Aurora jewellery. It all comes very well packaged. It is in a little pouch which is inside a plastic bag, which is inside a box, then with another plastic bag.

And the jewellery is stunning.

I have loads of the Lola Rose pouches. I don't store my Lola in them though, as you can't see what it in them, and I used to spend ages looking through each pouch to find the item I wanted. I did label them for a short while, but that was nearly just as time consuming looking at the labels.

I too prefer the smaller Lola Rose bracelets these days.

Pretty sure the packaging is going to change soon as they are having a rebrand.

Mine came today. I do like the ice blue version but it does not quite have the wow factor as the one they kept showing von screen. I quite like the size but agree it does seem smaller than I thought it would be. I am appalled at the way it was packaged!! When did they stop sending Lola Rose products in boxes? The bracelet was in a plastic envelope, not even protected in bubble wrap which is pretty shoddy if you ask me! Imagine if you had sent this to someone as a gift and it arrived in that rubbish packaging. It doesn't really say much for the brand. When you are paying Lola Rose prices, TSV or not they should begin appropriate packaging!

Probably when they realised how much they could make at QVC by charging customers as if it was still packaged in a box. Cynical, moi?

Is there a problem with the website? It's just that Julia is still saying it's available but all colours are sold out online when I've been trying to order. Maybe fate telling me no don't do it!

Is there a problem with the website? It's just that Julia is still saying it's available but all colours are sold out online when I've been trying to order. Maybe fate telling me no don't do it!

Oops sorry wrong Lola Rose thread! I couldn't buy the tsv watch online but think the problems been sorted now

Latest posts

Back