Lola Rose Dandelion Necklace

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Did anyone order the LR Dandelion necklace in yellow by any chance? I've got it on waitlist and would be interested to hear what it's like.

I have posted previously about how incredibly annoyed I get when things aren't aired because they have 'sold out'. I have often ordered before the 'airing' in case I miss out and then end up paying postage and packing both ways when I have to return it as it is not as expected.

I really, really, really wish they would stop whipping things out of sight or not showing them at all because items sell so quickly. I've ordered a berry coloured, square ring without even seeing it as it is cheaper than the 'Lola Rose' price, it never even made it to air it sold so quick. It would be so great if QVC could at least post a video of each item on their web page 'off air' so at least people can make informed choices. It could save me a fortune in P&P. Hope your necklace is as good as it looks, Topaz :).

PS: The yellow never made it to air.

Last edited:
I have posted previously about how incredibly annoyed I get when things aren't aired because they have 'sold out'. I have often ordered before the 'airing' in case I miss out and then end up paying postage and packing both ways when I have to return it as it is not as expected.

I really, really, really wish they would stop whipping things out of sight or not showing them at all because items sell so quickly. I've ordered a berry coloured, square ring without even seeing it as it is cheaper than the 'Lola Rose' price, it never even made it to air it sold so quick. It would be so great if QVC could at least post a video of each item on their web page 'off air' so at least people can make informed choices. It could save me a fortune in P&P. Hope your necklace is as good as it looks, Topaz :).

PS: The yellow never made it to air.

I couldn't agree more, it drives me mad too. I saw the yellow necklace when they advertised it as a Hot Pick (just a still shot) and thought it would go with an outfit I bought at the end of last summer. No doubt it will be one of those waitlist items that never materialises!!

I like this: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.336734

Missed the on-air demo so thought I'd watch it on the video on the website. What a joke! 48 secs of them showing the piece in the other studio, ie not demonstrated on anyone's wrist which is what I really wanted to see to judge the dimensions properly.

Still might order it though ...!

Sorry, Topaz, can't help with your enquiry but it did look very nice in the other colours.

I like this: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.336734

Missed the on-air demo so thought I'd watch it on the video on the website. What a joke! 48 secs of them showing the piece in the other studio, ie not demonstrated on anyone's wrist which is what I really wanted to see to judge the dimensions properly.

Still might order it though ...!

Sorry, Topaz, can't help with your enquiry but it did look very nice in the other colours.

I ordered that bracelet in the purple jade, which is actually a fuscia pink. I'll let you know what it's like when it arrives. It's on waitlist so you could place an order and when I give you a description, if you're not happy, you could always cancel it.

I ordered it but am still waiting to receive it

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I received the yellow dandelion necklace today,and to be honest I am disappointed.
It's ok,but a bit dull and certainly doesn't wow me.
I am going to try it for a while,but it may be a returner.:2:

I received the yellow dandelion necklace today,and to be honest I am disappointed.
It's ok,but a bit dull and certainly doesn't wow me.
I am going to try it for a while,but it may be a returner.:2:

Oh what a shame, it did look a wower in the picture. Please let me know what you decide to do. Is it a bright canary yellow or more of a lemon/lime yellow? What would you compare it to? I was very disappointed with the last TSV which I thought looked more like plastic than a gem stone.

Oh what a shame, it did look a wower in the picture. Please let me know what you decide to do. Is it a bright canary yellow or more of a lemon/lime yellow? What would you compare it to? I was very disappointed with the last TSV which I thought looked more like plastic than a gem stone.

It's going back!
It is quite a bright yellow, but it definately has same plasticy quality as the last TSV and the beads are really tiny.
It just doesn't look special on the neck line...maybe the darker colours will look better,but this is not for me sadly.

It's going back!
It is quite a bright yellow, but it definately has same plasticy quality as the last TSV and the beads are really tiny.
It just doesn't look special on the neck line...maybe the darker colours will look better,but this is not for me sadly.

Thanks for that, I'll be cancelling my waitlist order.

Latest posts

Back