L'Occitane TSV Sunday 24th Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Easy pay always encourages me to buy but I wanted something more exciting than soap and shower gel.

I was hoping to get one for my mam nd another for boyfriend's mam but neither would be very grateful for a box of soap and shower gel, the boxes are lovely and with a few different items in would have been a fantastic Christmas present

I used to like it when we got tins of shea butter and full size shea hand cream etc, don't know why we don't get these any more

I was really tempted by both kits when I first saw these, the only item I'm not keen on is the Vanilla fragranced shower gel and hand cream as it can be too sickly but so far resisted ordering anything.

What is really putting me off is the £12 p+p. I wanted one of each but have to pay full p+p for both unless I order two the same to get the p+p half price. I should imagine there are many who have gone for both while QVC are rubbing their hands with glee with the extra postage charges. I really do not understand why they do this....grrrrrrr.....I will not order.... :mysmilie_514:

I'm giving this a miss too. I normally do buy L'Occitane TSV's but hey, times are hard and I can't justify spending 50-odd quid on a load of soap. The p&p as usual has been a major factor in stopping me buying it.

Oh squeep - well, I must be in the minority here - I've gone for it. Well strictly speaking me and Ma Cavey are going halves on it so I'm not paying full price. What swung it for me was the fact there was no body lotion in it. I am a naughty girl and never use it (for complicated reasons far too boring to go into here), so if it's in a TSV I don't buy it as it's a waste of cash for me. But Ma wanted to try the Cherry Blossom and the Peony and will have the Milk Soap and handcream. I will have the Rose products and the handwash - so it's full of win for both of us.

And I haven't had a L'Occitane TSV for a couple of years! So...um...yeah *slopes off*

No, no no Cavegirl!! You are supposed to say you didn't order!

I posted for 'therapy' reasons so that I did not give in and place an order...avoided watching the shows too as I really want them but I don't NEED them and still have many hours to go until midnight to be strong....but don't hold up much hope!!

Bad Cavegirl for not using body lotion too.....the A'Kin unscented body lotion is not bad. :nod:

Why won't someone in the gallery (or Alexis) tell AY that "neige" in French means snow? She has been saying that the new shower gel is "rose of the night" since last night . Maybe they are too scared to contradict her. It's just getting on my wick.............sorry!

So tempted to get thewarm option but i will not cave if it had been a full size hand cream i wouldhave got it. And the state of ay tonite goodgod woman sort it out i didnt realise the did blusher in bruse purple till i saw her cheeks tonite and dont get me started on the sandy shaw hair circa 1972

Tempted to get the warm. I think it's the box though - I'm so shallow!! :blush: I'm trying to justify spending all that money on shower gels. Hubby will certainly benefit but will I, being more of a bather?!! :thinking:

Not bothering. Alexis really does get on my pip. I always feel that she acts like she has a bad smell under her nose, namely QVC customers. She is such a madam.

And her & AY together:headbang.

Well I didn't like to say but pudding bowl springs to mind or either she was :drunk: when she did it today.

I was very tempted by the warm option - and yes, the box is lovely, but I'm not buying it. I want it, but I don't need it. And from this year, I'm only buying Christmas presents for children, so I couldn't even justify it that way.

No, no no Cavegirl!! You are supposed to say you didn't order!

I posted for 'therapy' reasons so that I did not give in and place an order...avoided watching the shows too as I really want them but I don't NEED them and still have many hours to go until midnight to be strong....but don't hold up much hope!!

Bad Cavegirl for not using body lotion too.....the A'Kin unscented body lotion is not bad. :nod:

Oh, um, well, um in that case me and Ma Cavey categorically did NOT um like um order the TSV and ting. No. No sirree Bob. We did not. So no-one else need be tempted. I did not write that last post. I am not here

:grin:

Oh, um, well, um in that case me and Ma Cavey categorically did NOT um like um order the TSV and ting. No. No sirree Bob. We did not. So no-one else need be tempted. I did not write that last post. I am not here

:grin:

Are you sure? You wouldn't tell itsy bitsy liddle fibs? Do you swear on the QVC 'bible' on "How to improve your actual 'Jump to the phones'"? :cheeky:

If you do then I believe you. The temptation of the TSV has passed (not sure for how long tho!)

Note to QVC:
Please please don't let either kit go Limited Stock as I know that I will not be able to stop myself ordering both...I do not need them!! Cheers!

I gave in and ordered the floral as a Chrimbo prezzie off the lovely Mr C :happy: I was umming and arring over the warm, but then realised my inability to decide was down to the fact that I wasn't keen on vanilla, and only wanted the almond oil and the orange thing! So I have been selfish and gone for the floral - just for me :giggle: and, (oh god!) I also ordered the almond oil/shea body lotion (free p&p :rock:) as I absolutely need anything that moisturises my skin. They will both go into hiding in Hubby's wardrobe as soon as they arrive and I will not peek :wink: Also, he will be uber impressed that all he has to do is shove it under the tree, "literally". I am so thoughtful! There, suitably justified (I think) and winging their way to me as I type (well, that's probably very wishful thinking knowing them!) :sweat:

I've been really good and not ordered the TSV's from today, I need to be strong! I gave in back in August to all the rubbish about the cherry blossom shower gel supersizes not being around for long and fell for it and bought some, guess what they're still on the QVC website and still on the easy pays as well:headbang:

Well I'll admit, I bought both.

As I said previously, have been staying away from "posh" shower gels recently but am about to have my bathroom redone and would like some nice things for the new shower and in a really shallow way - to stand about!! Love Vanilla so have gone for the warm.

I then later ended up buying the floral for my mum's xmas pressie. She'd never buy herself any luxury bathing stuff and I think she deserves it. She loves rose scented stuff and also has just had a new bathroom/shower fitted. Plus, from a selfish point of view, I've not got to trawl the shops now to find something she might not really want.

It's the earliest I've ever bought a xmas present, so I feel quite pleased with myself!

Well I'll admit, I bought both.

As I said previously, have been staying away from "posh" shower gels recently but am about to have my bathroom redone and would like some nice things for the new shower and in a really shallow way - to stand about!! Love Vanilla so have gone for the warm.

I then later ended up buying the floral for my mum's xmas pressie. She'd never buy herself any luxury bathing stuff and I think she deserves it. She loves rose scented stuff and also has just had a new bathroom/shower fitted. Plus, from a selfish point of view, I've not got to trawl the shops now to find something she might not really want.
It's the earliest I've ever bought a xmas present, so I feel quite pleased with myself!

Now Birdie don't go saying things like that because that's one of the things i've been saying to myself when I'm reaching for the buy button, then think about it properly and stop myself :grin:

35,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my word alison young just said 35,000 have been bought today........................ i havent bought one yet :angel:

Latest posts

Back