L'Occitane TSV Sunday 24th Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Both of mine were fine too, although the Floral set, like the poster above, was covered in shower gel (the outer box) so someone elses must have broken. The delivery man pointed it out but said he thought it had come from another box.

Maybe there's an issue with one of the floral bottles.

He said he'd delivered "loads" of them!

My 'warm' set arrived yesterday and the outer box was very battered; the inside one looked a bit dented with slight splits and a large elastic band was round the outside of it holding the thing together. I was planning to keep it all or split for gifts so would not have been too pleased if the whole thing had been for a gift! I was even considering sending the whole thing back however can't see it will be worth it after looking up the postage costs to return a parcel 3.33 kg in weight.

I will keep the bits I want and the rest will be for someone for Christmas but on reflection I wish I hadn't gone for it.

when you pay such a high price for something you want it to be perfect. that was not a cheap tsv.
if something is faulty qvc wil pick it up if its heavy or give you a prepaid sticker for smaller goods.
sometimes as goodwill gesture they will refund your p&p that will make it a more palatable considering the price.

I must be very unlucky, as I have never been able to get free postage from QVC,s CS dept when I have returned anything? It is a shame you cannot return only the faulty item, but have to return the whole lot.

My 'warm' set arrived yesterday and the outer box was very battered; the inside one looked a bit dented with slight splits and a large elastic band was round the outside of it holding the thing together. I was planning to keep it all or split for gifts so would not have been too pleased if the whole thing had been for a gift! I was even considering sending the whole thing back however can't see it will be worth it after looking up the postage costs to return a parcel 3.33 kg in weight.

I will keep the bits I want and the rest will be for someone for Christmas but on reflection I wish I hadn't gone for it.

Personally I would take photos of the damage and general state of it and send it direct to a senior manager, get their e mail address from CS. I know it's nothing in the grand scheme of things but its so annoying that an individual person has sent it out in that state - completely unacceptable. If it were one of my staff they would be getting an informal warning.

Just been having a look at the bay to see if anyone is selling the last TSV so I can get a bargain, and I've just seen the Floral set on with a starting bid of £85 plus 5.50 postage :mysmilie_466:

Latest posts

Back