L'Occitane TSV Sunday 24th Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is far too expensive for me. The products are lovely but I have to ask myself would I go into the high street and walk out with seven items for the bath and think I'd got a bargain at over £50. The answer would be no!

This is the first L'occitane TSV I have boycotted but I think the price is just too high. Am not even tempted with easy pay this time as I don't want to run up constant payments to easy pay every month. Already have two on the go!

I think £52 (inc P&P) is a lot for shower gels too so I'll be giving this one a miss.

This has not tempted me one bit. I have tried the new handcream free with INstyle and I didn't like the smell that much. Just too expensive. However I have been tempted to buy the hand cream duo (rose and shea) as I always get Mum a good hand cream for christmas and that wasy I can kep the rose myself.

I am not buying for once, got a grip on reality and £50 plus for bath products is far to expensive. They soften the blow with easy pay but i am resisting.

Nor me :hi: I don't think it's that brilliant a bargain - and I wouldn't use all the elements anyway.

At one time a L'Occitanne TSV would have been winging it's way too me.But your comments have brought me into the world of reality, thanks! It is expensive ( Esp.the P&P charge) & I don't NEED all the products.Don't like the Almond handwash anyway.Didn't know there was an outlet @ Cheshire Oaks now as it is a bit since I have been, Thanks for that too!

I may have gone for this if it contained something other than bath products and a hand cream. A bit of a mish mash to be honest.

:wave:

Could I ask does anyone know if the outlet shop at Cheshire Oaks sells the bars of soap and their aprox cost please ?

Thanks Bags

:bear:

hi went to bicester outlet. marsailles soaps were approx £2.40 each in packs of six and the shae butter soaps were £4.70 i think again in packs of three but i asked to have them seperated.room sprays were good me and my sister split a verbena twin pack for a little over £10 each.they also had the pouches of shea handwash for £5.40 but were sly and would not sell the verbena ones unless you bough a three pack. they know the verbena is the most popular. they had one lavender that i quickly nabbed and loads of sweet almond.:up:

tbh i have a lot of stuuf but neded my lovely soaps so did not indulge any more.

It's a miss for me too. Over £50 for liquid soaps, way too much. Easy pay x FOUR?!! So when everyone has forgotten all about Christmas and used up all these goodies, I'd still be paying for it! No thanks!

I've just checked out how many bath/shower gels I have in reserve and it's 9, NINE bottles!! Not all L'Occitane I hasten to add, but I better use them first. Nice presents maybe, but just how much soap does a person need?!?!

This has not tempted me one bit. I have tried the new handcream free with INstyle and I didn't like the smell that much.

I was in the L'Occitane shop in Shrewsbury and they where giving away free the 15ml Cherry Blossom hand cream. I picked up 3 of them and they also gave me a free soap that matches.

Don't like all the items in the TSV, so I will be saving £50.

I think they should ban these easy payments, as it is far too easy to build up debt with them.

I was in the L'Occitane shop in Shrewsbury and they where giving away free the 15ml Cherry Blossom hand cream. I picked up 3 of them and they also gave me a free soap that matches.

Don't like all the items in the TSV, so I will be saving £50.

I think they should ban these easy payments, as it is far too easy to build up debt with them.

No way will QVC ban easy pay. Its what encourages people to buy more. Kerching.

No way will QVC ban easy pay. Its what encourages people to buy more. Kerching.

Yep - buy more than they can afford.
I thought the same as someone else has said, I'd still be paying for it at the end of January. My money's safe too.
Thats the LOccitane, the OPI AND the Liz Earle TSVs Ive resisted.
Saint Ali....
:angel:

bought the hot pick/christmas suprise super size verbena x2,free p&p and easy pays x2 that is my tsv.

I've just got home from shopping in M&S and they've got some lovely soap/body lotion sets, including one range in silver tubes very similar to the L'Occitane lavender hand creams. I think I might include some in a Christmas "pamper hamper" for my sister.

Was wondering why it was that I was so against buying as I always buy the L'Occitane TSV;s, but you all have hit the nail on the head. It just seems wrong to me at the moment to spend £50 on showergels. So am not buying either,despite the four easy pays

Latest posts

Back