L'Occitane TSV Sunday 24th Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooooooh love the look of both, wonder how much it will be. Shame there's no verbena in it my 5yr old son loves it! :clapping:

looks fab will have to shower 3 times a day to get my stash down to justify these tsv's.
that hancream is free with a mag this month.

i think the OP must have meant the MB shop :nod:

I went at the end of the Summer holidays and the Loccitane shop was open. got some real bargains. Cade shaving cream and after shave balm in a pack for £21.50, a pack of two full sized Cherry Blossom hand creams for £16. ish, the refill eco liquid soap pouches were £5.60 with each purchase and then on top of that I got a free gift for spending £45.00 which was made up of a full size of the Sweet Cherry milk bath, four travel sizes of verbena shampoo and a conditioner (can't remember the range that came from) plus a couple of sachets of exfoliator. Bargains!

I knew I shouldn't have looked. I'm going to have to keep away from the TV that day and not be led into temptation.

I went at the end of the Summer holidays and the Loccitane shop was open. got some real bargains. Cade shaving cream and after shave balm in a pack for £21.50, a pack of two full sized Cherry Blossom hand creams for £16. ish, the refill eco liquid soap pouches were £5.60 with each purchase and then on top of that I got a free gift for spending £45.00 which was made up of a full size of the Sweet Cherry milk bath, four travel sizes of verbena shampoo and a conditioner (can't remember the range that came from) plus a couple of sachets of exfoliator. Bargains!

thankyou...i mustn't have been there since it opened but will take a trip now :grin:

Its not very big but paked with stuff and customers when we were there, they had 4 of the mens shower gels packed to gether for £25 the body lotion and mousse was £20 and the hand washes £11. Some quite odd combinations of things together and lots of duo or triple packs of the same thing. Its just a couple of doors away from the Molton Brown shop, there were some good bargains in there for MB lovers but I think I will have to go tot he MB shop in Chester for a while as I am loving their new fragrance paradise pink pepper. The cosmetic company which has moved to down by Millies cookies is selling Ojon now as well didnt really look at the prices as I dont get on with Ojon

This tsv will probably be the last apperance by Alexis before her baby comes next month. Wonder if they bought it forward to accomodate that.
loubylou
claire had a dark bob wig on yesterday and she looked like alexis from l'occitane the resemblance was shocking :)

Job done!

like the look of the one with almond and orange stuff in it
I will be buying

the shop at cheshire oaks sounds like it could be worth a visit too

Not sure about this one, I love the rose stuff and the almond/ orange but it looks like they are in two different sets.

Will just have to wait and see on the day, am going to try the new hand cream from the Instyle magazine to see what its like

I used to be really in love with L'occitane.......another brand I've fallen out of love with.....their TsV's just do it for me anymore:down:

think the final nail in the coffin was from someone remarking on the last Tsv was that it was basically 40 odd squids for soap.......

Not sure about this one, I love the rose stuff and the almond/ orange but it looks like they are in two different sets.

Will just have to wait and see on the day, am going to try the new hand cream from the Instyle magazine to see what its like

i was looking at the pics and it looks like stuff they have just got lots of stock off and they are bundling it in the tsv. the bergamont tea and even the orange and rose de mai look a little suspiciuos.

Not sure about ti myself though I love the box! Think I'll probably put a hamper together for my siser myself. Am away in a couple of weeks so may get some at the airport. Shame - as others have said it just looks like a mis mash that's been slung together from unpopular stock. x

Definitely going for this (subject to price!) Been avoiding pricey shower stuff for a while (as deep down I know it's not REALLY worth it!) but am just about to have my bathroom done, including a lovely new shower, so am going to treat myself. The bottles will look nice (shallow I know!). Love vanilla and orange and almond, so looking forward to this one.

Latest posts

Back