L'Occitane TSV Sunday 24th Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ive just had a postcard come through from qvc regarding this.........................

7 piece luxury bath and body collection in either floral or warm.

comes beautifully wrapped in a luxurious gift box with ribbon

the warm collection includes the indulgent shea vanilla shower cream

the floral collection includes rose nuit de mai shower gel and a preview of new fleur cherie handcream. the floral collection contains two new products.

Yes I came home to a card. Thought they might have included a sample.
I have samples of the Fleur Cherie, body lotion and edt from the L'Occitane shop. But they had a small size of the handcream free with InStyle.

This is a very boring TSV (as boring as the last one). I agree that it appears to be cobbled together and won't be buying. Used to order all L'Occitane TSVs but didn't go for the last one either. I think I'm a little bit jaded and have seen and used it all in the past. We need something exciting, not another cherry blossom shower gel. I already have two of those in my stockpile (one was given to me as a gift). The only thing I was interested in was the Fleur Cherie handcream but I got the Freebie with In Style magazine.

I like bits out of each collection so not sure if I will get it or not yet, will depend on price.

The Loccitane TSV's are getting really boring now as they are all the same, basically shower gels and not much else.

does anyone remember the first tsv from l'occitane.it was all from the shea range and had a 60ml tin of shea butter, a 75ml of the shea moisturiser for the face,shampoo, conditioner i cant remember the rest. it was fantastic and very varied.

I also was really disappointed when I had the card showing what was in it. Will seriously depend on price now if I get it or not

does anyone remember the first tsv from l'occitane.it was all from the shea range and had a 60ml tin of shea butter, a 75ml of the shea moisturiser for the face,shampoo, conditioner i cant remember the rest. it was fantastic and very varied.

They did a couple of TSV's that had 60ml tins of shea butter in and I love that size as the 150ml size tends to go off very quickly, much prefer the 60ml and wish they would do that size again.

:wave:

Could I ask does anyone know if the outlet shop at Cheshire Oaks sells the bars of soap and their aprox cost please ?

Thanks Bags

:bear:

i am off to bicester tommorow and they are the same outlet company. l'occitane do tend to sell the marsailles soaps and the shea butter soaps but have a habit of bundling them together. i ask for them to be sold seperately as i like a mix not 3 bars the same scent.

you will enjoy your shopping trip its my fav shop. have fun!:sun:

i am off to bicester tommorow and they are the same outlet company. l'occitane do tend to sell the marsailles soaps and the shea butter soaps but have a habit of bundling them together. i ask for them to be sold seperately as i like a mix not 3 bars the same scent.

you will enjoy your shopping trip its my fav shop. have fun!:sun:

Hubby says he's fancying a trip to Cheshire Oaks, let us know how you get on tomorrow.

Thanks Bags :happy:

The TSV is now showing on website for £45.72 +P&P.
I think it is expensive for what is a boring TSV so won't be buying.

So with postage will likely be over £50 then... not for me either that's a lot of money especially this time of year.

L'Occitane 7 Piece Luxury Bath & Body Collection
Today's Special Value Price £45.72
QVC Price £55.50
Item Number 220779
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

L'Occitane seven-piece Luxury Bathing Collection. Available in Warm or Floral options, each collection is packed with rich, decadent shower creams and gels, shea-enriched milk soaps and soothing hand creams all boasting the signature L'Occitane scents. It'll make the perfect present for a loved one or an indulgent treat for yourself.

Warm option:

1 x Shea Vanilla Shower Cream (500ml) - creamy, detergent-free formula to leave skin soft and delicately scented.
1 x Liquid Soap Sweet Almond (500ml) - enriched with shea butter and soothing aloe vera extract; gentle enough for dry or sensitive skin.
1 x Bergamot Tea Shower Gel (250ml) - delicate shower gel, infused with sparkling citrus and subtle tea.
1 x Ruban D'or Sunny Show (250ml) - cleanses softly and leaves a fresh and sparkling scent of citrus fruit on the skin.
1 x Almond Shower Oil (75ml) - when in contact with water, the oil transforms into a lavish, softening foam.
1 x Shea Vanilla Hand Cream (30ml) - softens the skin and leaves a soft and delicious scent of shea with a hint of vanilla.
1 x Shea Milk Soap (50g) - formulated with a 100% vegetable base and enriched with nourishing shea butter.
1 x gift box

Floral option:

1 x Rose Nuit Mai Shower Gel (500ml) - transforms into a delicate foam to leave skin soft and delicately scented.
1 x Liquid Soap Lavender (500ml) - enriched with shea butter and soothing aloe vera extract; gentle enough for dry or sensitive skin.
1 x Cherry Blossom Shower Gel (250ml) - transforms into a rich foam, realising the delicate Cherry Blossom fragrance.
1 x Rose Des Neiges Shower Cream (250ml) - creamy, detergent-free formula to leave skin soft and delicately scented.
1 x Peony Shower Cream (75ml) - daily shower cream gently cleanses the body and leaves your skin with a subtle peony flowery scent.
1 x Fleur Cheri Hand Cream (30ml) - softens the skin and leaves a soft and delicious scent.
1 x Shea Milk Soap (50g) - formulated with a 100% vegetable base and enriched with nourishing shea butter.
1 x gift box

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.220779

L'Occitane 7 Piece Luxury Bath & Body Collection
Today's Special Value Price £45.72
QVC Price £55.50
Item Number 220779
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

L'Occitane seven-piece Luxury Bathing Collection. Available in Warm or Floral options, each collection is packed with rich, decadent shower creams and gels, shea-enriched milk soaps and soothing hand creams all boasting the signature L'Occitane scents. It'll make the perfect present for a loved one or an indulgent treat for yourself.

Warm option:

1 x Shea Vanilla Shower Cream (500ml) - creamy, detergent-free formula to leave skin soft and delicately scented.
1 x Liquid Soap Sweet Almond (500ml) - enriched with shea butter and soothing aloe vera extract; gentle enough for dry or sensitive skin.
1 x Bergamot Tea Shower Gel (250ml) - delicate shower gel, infused with sparkling citrus and subtle tea.
1 x Ruban D'or Sunny Show (250ml) - cleanses softly and leaves a fresh and sparkling scent of citrus fruit on the skin.
1 x Almond Shower Oil (75ml) - when in contact with water, the oil transforms into a lavish, softening foam.
1 x Shea Vanilla Hand Cream (30ml) - softens the skin and leaves a soft and delicious scent of shea with a hint of vanilla.
1 x gift box

Floral option:

1 x Rose Nuit Mai Shower Gel (500ml) - transforms into a delicate foam to leave skin soft and delicately scented.
1 x Liquid Soap Lavender (500ml) - enriched with shea butter and soothing aloe vera extract; gentle enough for dry or sensitive skin.
1 x Cherry Blossom Shower Gel (250ml) - transforms into a rich foam, realising the delicate Cherry Blossom fragrance.
1 x Rose Des Neiges Shower Cream (250ml) - creamy, detergent-free formula to leave skin soft and delicately scented.
1 x Peony Shower Cream (75ml) - daily shower cream gently cleanses the body and leaves your skin with a subtle peony flowery scent.
1 x Fleur Cheri Hand Cream (30ml) - softens the skin and leaves a soft and delicious scent.
1 x gift box

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.220779

Alison has just said in the preview that the TSV is on 4 Easy Pay.

I'm going to pass on this one. Whilst I love L'Occitane products I just can't justify spending over £50 on bath/shower items after including the P&P costs which keep going up and up. Come on QVC, it's time you offered a reasonable total P&P charge irrespective of the number of items included in an order. Dangling the carrot of Easy Pay doesn't change the total at the end of the day - these are difficult times and you might just have to consider a drop in profit to keep your loyal customers!!

I'm going to pass on this one. Whilst I love L'Occitane products I just can't justify spending over £50 on bath/shower items after including the P&P costs which keep going up and up. Come on QVC, it's time you offered a reasonable total P&P charge irrespective of the number of items included in an order. Dangling the carrot of Easy Pay doesn't change the total at the end of the day - these are difficult times and you might just have to consider a drop in profit to keep your loyal customers!!
a real shamble of a tsv tbh. a real disapointment but it makes it easy to have a real good fart on this one. i wonder if chuntley will follow suit.:tongue:

I am with BizzyLizzie, nearly £52 is far too expensive, the only reason it is on easy pay is because of this. I have been buying L'Occitane for years and the TSV's just keep going up and up every year. It will be interesting to see if it sells out as QVC generally put the tsvs on easy pay after a while, I can't see anyone paying just under £62 for it after today.
They have certainly lost my custom on this one.

Latest posts

Back