L'Occitane TSV/Beauty Day 17th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No from me. I am perhaps an odd ball when it comes to L'Occitane but I just do not like the cherryblossom stuff or verbena. The handwash I find drying as well. I prefer Space NK's own brand one or Elemis now.

Looks like I will be hitting the L'Occitane store Belfast again, our sale has been continued until the 18th July with 20% off all regular stock as well.

i have a a huge bottle of cherry blossom shower gel i have had to discard as i find it sooo drying.was using as a hand wash but my hands have suffered terribly...have reverted to a £1 bottle of the pretty aquarium thingy from asda :sun: only L'Occitane things i like are the handcreams.
oh and the rose body cream.

I always think that the L'O's TSV's are as bad as the Philosophy ones now. Slight variations on a theme and boring.

Not for me either.If it doesn't contain almond shower oil or shea butter handcream or footcream I am not interested.
Anyway, I've just bought three sets of Molton Brown shower gel each containing two 300ml bottles for £21 a set.

the shops are full of gorgoeus things, but none of these to be seen on Q. I am so bored of seeing that handwash. I now get handwash at TKMax, I currently have an orange and pettigrain (not sure what that is really but it sounds good!) one on the go and it is gorgeous. Can't recall the brand but it was under £3 and smells divine. Shop around if you can as there is a whole world out there with lots of variety.

Don't think I'll get this one either,popped in to L'occitane in Dublin city centre & got some bargains for myself.
A bottle of Peony EDT which smells gorgeous & had a 50% discount as well as some of their fabby make up items,some blushers & eyeshadows all with 50% discount.
Like Donna,I'm not fond of the Verbena or Cherry Blossom ,they had lots of CB shower creams for ½ price & loads of sets of 4 Verbena travel sizes for ½ price too.
All regular stock had 20% discount.

Don't think I'll get this one either,popped in to L'occitane in Dublin city centre & got some bargains for myself.
A bottle of Peony EDT which smells gorgeous & had a 50% discount as well as some of their fabby make up items,some blushers & eyeshadows all with 50% discount.
Like Donna,I'm not fond of the Verbena or Cherry Blossom ,they had lots of CB shower creams for ½ price & loads of sets of 4 Verbena travel sizes for ½ price too.
All regular stock had 20% discount.

Yes, Marzy the 500mls Almond Shower Oil with 20% off. :grin: The Notre Flore edps 75mls of edp at half price!!!! The smaller shea butter body cream in rose,apricot and honey all half price!!! Our sale has been extended until the 18th July as I said.

looks like alison has got her way with the cherry blossom handwash she kept going on about.

I think these TSVs from L'occitane are very lazy these days - always the same sort of hand wash/shower gel bundle. As people have already posted there are loads of things they could sell from the l'occitane range. I should know Im quite an addict but not when it comes to QVC - Im pretty non plussed by it all. Always nice to see something that's not in the shops, but its not very often now.

224313 - QVC £50.50 UK P&P £6.45 TSV Price UNSURE

Fresh: 1 x 250ml Citrus Verbena Shower Gel, 1 x 300ml Citrus Verbena Hand & Body
Wash, 1 x 500ml Verbena Shower Gel, 1 x 500ml Verbena Liquid Soap, 1 x 50g Verbena Extra
gentle Soap.

Floral: 1 x 50g Extra-gentle milk soap, 1 x 200ml Fleurs de Brignoles gel
douche gommant polishing shower gel, 1 x 500ml Lavender Liquid soap, 1 x 500ml Rose
nuit de mai gel douche shower gel, 1 x 300ml gel nettoyant mains et corps hand and
body wash.This collection leaves the skin feeling soft,silky and radiant.Body
wash is a foaming gel that gently cleanses hands and body releasing the
captivating fragrance. Extra Gentle Verbena Soap PAO 24M,All other items PAO 12M.

I'm not going for this one. There's no 'boutique' (lol), near me, think the nearest one is Exeter which is an hour and a half's drive away, so not worth the cost in diesel, so I rely on their website, particularly the sale! My local Debenhams has a teeny selection, nothing interesting really though, and yes, the TSVs are soooo predictable now, I bought the Christmas one, which I am giving away to my sister and niece gradually as birthday and Christmas presents!! I still have the Bergamo(n)t (he he, NO, that's really annoying when Alexis says that!), shower gel and hair wash which I might get away with giving to my nephew for this Christmas, my favourites are their hand cream - nothing else works, and I bought the giant Marseille soap from their website for £5 odd (not in the sale) which I reckon will last the rest of the year almost - it is HUGE! and you can use it for laundry and the like as well, which is handy. Talking of soap, I bought some really lovely ones in my local Edinburgh Woolen Mill and is totally gorgeous and very much like L'Occitane - seems moisturising as well and that was around £3.99 I think for 300g - it is the Sea Salt & Ocean Starflower made by Asquith & Somerset - Triple Milled too - musn't forget that!!!! better than £7 for L'Occitane's shea ones - which I do absolutely love but really £7???!!!!

I'm not going for this one. There's no 'boutique' (lol), near me, think the nearest one is Exeter which is an hour and a half's drive away, so not worth the cost in diesel, so I rely on their website, particularly the sale! My local Debenhams has a teeny selection, nothing interesting really though, and yes, the TSVs are soooo predictable now, I bought the Christmas one, which I am giving away to my sister and niece gradually as birthday and Christmas presents!! I still have the Bergamo(n)t (he he, NO, that's really annoying when Alexis says that!), shower gel and hair wash which I might get away with giving to my nephew for this Christmas, my favourites are their hand cream - nothing else works, and I bought the giant Marseille soap from their website for £5 odd (not in the sale) which I reckon will last the rest of the year almost - it is HUGE! and you can use it for laundry and the like as well, which is handy. Talking of soap, I bought some really lovely ones in my local Edinburgh Woolen Mill and is totally gorgeous and very much like L'Occitane - seems moisturising as well and that was around £3.99 I think for 300g - it is the Sea Salt & Ocean Starflower made by Asquith & Somerset - Triple Milled too - musn't forget that!!!! better than £7 for L'Occitane's shea ones - which I do absolutely love but really £7???!!!!

ohh Exeter is where i live

ohh Exeter is where i live

ooh another South West peep!! I live in deepest Cornwall, well not deepest really, just over the bridge in South East Cornwall, but it might as be sometimes- I think all the 'big shops' forget about us! (get the violins out!), I am wanting to go to Exeter soon on the train, my daughter's longing to go and see the new (for us) shopping centre :flower:

ooh another South West peep!! I live in deepest Cornwall, well not deepest really, just over the bridge in South East Cornwall, but it might as be sometimes- I think all the 'big shops' forget about us! (get the violins out!), I am wanting to go to Exeter soon on the train, my daughter's longing to go and see the new (for us) shopping centre :flower:

yeah i know what you mean, the exeter Loccitane store had some bargains like that green or pink box ex-christmas tsv for £35 and the new shopping centre is very nice indeed with some nice shops

I wish they would put hand cream in their tsvs and agree with others that every loccitane tsv is getting a bit samey so havent bought a loccitane tsv for ages but I really like the verbena hand wash and shower gels so will prob go for this one, I also like the rose nuit de mai shower gel so would consider buying both tsvs if the value was good or if they did the special like they did with one of the others where you saved if you bought both.

Latest posts

Back