L'Occitane TSV - 28/09/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i cant believe thats the christmas TSV. Surely there will be another closer to the time??

I hope they have one in December aswell they usually have a choice ?!
I like this tsv and thanks scw for your efforts
I'm getting it

the better tsv's used to be a mix of shea and one of the frargrance range rose for example and the beloved shea body lotion.

Liking the big size almond oil & refill but the rest is pointless, sweet almond liquid soap included would be better!

Totally agree but think I heard that sweet almond liquid soap was being discontinued :frown:

I love the almond shower oil so may get it depending on price but cant believe this is the Christmas TSV - how would you split this up for gifting :grin:

I thought the liquid soap might have been included as a means of clearing the stocks of a discontinued item. Would have been a coup for Q as everyone would have been forced to buy the TSV if they wanted to get their hands on the soap. Pun intended!

Its on the website now

Today's Special Value

Item no:201962

L'Occitane 5 Piece Almond Bath & Body Collection

QVC Price: £58.00

Today's Special Value Price :

£47.94

P&P: £5.95
Description

L'Occitane Almond Collection. This fragrant five-piece set includes the bestselling and award-winning supersize Almond Shower Oil complete with refill pack, a shower scrub and hand and foot creams, all enriched with the goodness and fresh, delicate fragrance of almonds. Unwind and indulge with these pampering treats from L'Occitane - perfect for enjoying a little luxury every day.

Contains:

1 x Almond Shower Oil (500ml; supersize) - this luxurious oil transforms into a lavish, softening foam when it comes into contact with water and leaves skin feeling satin soft and with a mouth-watering scent of fresh almonds. Enriched with real almond oil
1 x Almond Eco Refill Shower Oil (500ml; supersize)
1 x Almond Shower Scrub (200ml; full size) - this foaming and melting jelly softly cleanses and exfoliates the skin, removing impurities and dead skin cells leaving skin soft, smooth and ready to absorb all the benefits of your body creams. Enriched with almond oil and crushed shells and the delicate scent of almond tree flowers
1 x Almond Smooth Hands (30ml; full size) - leaves hands soft, smooth and moisturised with the delicate fragrance of almond tree flowers. Enriched with softening almond milk and smoothing almond proteins
1 x Almond Foot Cream (50ml) - a lightly scented cream which absorbs quickly into the skin to soften, hydrate, repair and refresh damaged skin - ideal for dry and tired feet. The scrub has a powdery finish so you can put socks on immediately after application. Enriched with the softening properties of almond oil and almond milk, shea butter and mint essential oil

Behind the brand
L'Occitane's range of luxurious beauty products are made in traditional ways using the finest natural ingredients, primarily from Provence, in southern France. L'Occitane seeks to create a harmony that balances sensual pleasure with inner well-being

Alexis posted the details on FB a wee while ago, she stated that items in the kit, if bought from their stores would be over £100 ... just had a wee look ... dont know how it was counted, but
Bath oil duo £44 (although you can get it for £32 with free delivery just now)
shower scrub £18
hand cream £8
foot cream £13.50
total in THEIR stores: 83.50 (71.50 if you get it just now with the discounted duo)
so unless she is counting in seperate postages, bus fares, parking costs, her maths is away out. QVC is still cheaper and there are easy pays, but why inflate the prices?? Its not giving us a better deal. I was getting this, dont think I will, the only thing I dont have at the mo is the foot cream ...
sorry for the rant people, just getting sick of 'the hype'

I've bought one for me. Was tempted by offer at L'Occitane until I realised the shower oil was only 250mls.
Would have bought more to split up as gifts if there had been more variety.

I'm sure this has probably been answered 1000 times before but can anyone confirm whether the shower oil is SLS and paraban free.
My google(ing) seems inconclusive.
Thanks
A

So much for Alison Young being the Expert , she just said the L'Occitane Xmas Tsv is launching tonight lol even though we already know its not.

I've bought one for me. Was tempted by offer at L'Occitane until I realised the shower oil was only 250mls.
Would have bought more to split up as gifts if there had been more variety.

Apols everyone, didnt notice 2 diff sizes on the oil on the loccitane site...

Just added all items up on loccitane web site and it comes to £101 so it's a great price. Not fussed about the hand and foot cream though. Almond oil refill alone comes to £26.50 and they don't have the supersize bottle so added 2 small ones which make 500mls

Thanks for this, I've been looking for an alternative to L'Occitane since I found out about the animal testing. Could you tell me if the milk versions of the products smell the same/similar to the L'Occitane ones please? Or if not, what do they smell like? Is there anything else added fragrance wise, like essential oils?
Sorry for the delay I haven't been on here for a while so didn't know you'd asked a question...

Naturally European brand is a line from Somerset Distribution. Here's their website: http://www.somerset-distribution.com/shop/index.php/somerset_us/our-brands/naturally-european.html
Under 'About us' it says "We use only choice ingredients with a preference for those that are wholly natural. We manufacture to the highest standards, for example all of our soaps are triple milled. We care for our environment and all of our products are cruelty free, tested on ourselves and not animals."
So hope that answers that question (though weirdly not seen the bunny sign on any of their product packaging - which are fairly limited in terms of design - nor any mention of animal testing on actualy items.

Re the milk fragrance, I can't say whether similiar to the L'occitane version because I have sadly never smelt it! (Bit poor atm!). But the nat european one smells fairly neutral and comforting if that makes sense. Looking at the box of the hand-cream it says it is "Soft, rich and creamy, this delicious aroma will transport you to the lush green meadows of the Swiss Alps." Blended with cedarwood and patchouli...

Think it says all products free from SLS, parabens and using 'natural fragrances'. Make of that what you will ;)

Hope that all helped... x

Latest posts

Back