L'Occitane TSV 27/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was going to get it but having seen how many items are sample sizes I've decided not to bother

Same I'm not bothering either. Not far off £60 with postage.

It is an expensive one.
I'd have loved it if that milk veil was included. They could have dropped the sample sizes & included another full or supersize product.

can catgegorically say i dont want this tsv. its expensive and loads of minis. bought shower gels/body cream lotions in the summer and stockpiled.

I have ordered mine in the floral option as a present from my husband for Christmas. I do feel like I am regretting buying it a bit though, it is expensive for what it is really and there are a lot of sample sizes. I am thinking what else the best part of £60 could have been spent on!

Nearly 60 quid for just over a litre of soapy stuff to wash your hands or body and just over 250 ml of stuff to rub into them after. No ta.

Nearly 60 quid for just over a litre of soapy stuff to wash your hands or body and just over 250 ml of stuff to rub into them after. No ta.
I am glad you expressed it like that. I have so much MB shower gel and a stash of hand wash too so no need to buy but am easily tempted! But I shall just wait until after Xmas and see if those shops have anything in the sales I fancy.

I have ordered mine in the floral option as a present from my husband for Christmas. I do feel like I am regretting buying it a bit though, it is expensive for what it is really and there are a lot of sample sizes. I am thinking what else the best part of £60 could have been spent on!

For me it's a case of Prosecco,much more enjoyable.:mysmilie_17:

Another TSV that Ive decided to save on. However, I did buy the Powder Christmas box. It was £10 off and I really like some of the products. Now I need to avoid the Gatinau one......mmmm

its the travel sizes there are too many add ons lip balm, tiny hand cream, travel body lotion thats three out of the eight items that i dont like. maybe the worst l'occitane xmas tsv ever imo

I won't be watching one second of the presentation,I've worked out there could be 247 different permutations of splitting it up into gifts.:mysmilie_11:

I think it's a total let down tsv. When you add up the value it's a load of rubbish as a Xmas tsv especially compared to the Decleor one we just had. I just don't get all those silly sample sizes.

I think it's a total let down tsv. When you add up the value it's a load of rubbish as a Xmas tsv especially compared to the Decleor one we just had. I just don't get all those silly sample sizes.

its each to there own as i know lots love this kind of size for other reasons than gifts like for example mum wants a couple for if she goes in to hospital & dont want to take the big full sizes ect so there is a lot of use for a lot of people but its each to their own the 3 big items are £72 on its own as shower gel is £25 liquid soap is £19 & hand cream in that fragrance size is £28

Latest posts

Back