L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine's arrived - the floral - even my husband liked the box!! Lots of bubble wrap on mine!!

The floral set didnt sell out Di.
Can you not salvage any from the leaking bottle?

Mine is showing shipped 27th but no sign yet but I am not holding my breath for delivery this week

Yes I can, although it is stuck fast in the bubble wrap - the top had the silver bit missing which does it up, I couldn't see it anywhere, there's no broken bit so I assume it was packed in the bubble wrap without it! Obviously the time it has been packed in the box it has seeped through the slit in the top of the wrapping and made a lovely job in the box!

They have picked it up today, fingers crossed the replacement soon arrives.

Mine arrived 2 days after shipping, delivered by Hermes and left with a neighbour. Well 'bubble wrapped' and the presentation box is outstanding. Excellent value for all that stuff. Well done Q.

Well I'm still waiting for my TSV.

So am I :( I knew I wouldnt get it before Friday

Yes I can, although it is stuck fast in the bubble wrap - the top had the silver bit missing which does it up, I couldn't see it anywhere, there's no broken bit so I assume it was packed in the bubble wrap without it! Obviously the time it has been packed in the box it has seeped through the slit in the top of the wrapping and made a lovely job in the box!

They have picked it up today, fingers crossed the replacement soon arrives.

Thats really quick for collection :up2:

I have a card from DHL..hope it's the TSV, OH offered to collect it but I said no - luckily it's his bday next week so pretended it was possibly a present for him..he suspicious though..

:thinking2: No sign of any bubble wrap in my box, nothing wrapped in it at all! Maybe I got the demo model and AY stole the handcream out! I'll have to look at the liquid levels now! :cheeky:

just recieved mine minus the handcream i have to have that collected and wait for stock to come in as L'Occitane wont send the item out.
i think they should as it is there mistake.

well hermes hadn't turned up by the time i had to go out! I left at 12!30 so will have to see if they have left it- so much for am delivery!

Mine arrived this afternoon. Well packed in bubble wrap and tissue paper, and everything there. Very pleased with it..

I'm still waiting for a reply from qvc about a letter i wrote regarding Hermes and their awful deliveries. Hope it turns up soon JCR.

I'm still waiting for a reply from qvc about a letter i wrote regarding Hermes and their awful deliveries. Hope it turns up soon JCR.

I wrote a letter too LE lover. It was back in April and I didn't get a reply. :thinking2: My delivery man is a really pleasant bloke but he just doesn't seem to worry about delivery times. Saying that, my TSV was shipped on the 27th and arrived here on the 30th, which is a record!

It seems that many people are at the mercy of their Hermes couriers.. They deliver when its convenient to them & not the customer.. So you may get a courier that only delivers to your area on a certain day in the week.. Im sure this is a decision of the individual courier & not by Hermes themselves.. Im surprised they are allowed to get away with it, as it can mean some people are waiting an unacceptable time for their items..
Im lucky that my courier is great, but if he ever left, I could end up with some miserable git who moans about the stairs, or who delivers only once a week :sad:

I haven't got mine yet.....Things are going missing with courier service now. My BE TSV never turned up either and QVC CS said they had no information on it and so just sent me a non-receipt of item declaration letter - which I still haven't got yet as it's caught up in the RM strike backlog! Now my L'Occitane is missing too. I ordered 3 Leighton Denny TSV's as Christmas presents so goodness knows if I'll ever get them.

Not a happy bunny.....

You must have the same courier as me Twinklette. This sending out a letter of non receipt is so bloomin annoying. If they have sent the parcel and passed it on to Hermes then i think it's Qvc's job to chase it up when we call CS, not faf around with these letters. Their priority should be getting us the items we've paid a huge amount to get delivered in 5-7 working days. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You must have the same courier as me Twinklette. This sending out a letter of non receipt is so bloomin annoying. If they have sent the parcel and passed it on to Hermes then i think it's Qvc's job to chase it up when we call CS, not faf around with these letters. Their priority should be getting us the items we've paid a huge amount to get delivered in 5-7 working days. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It annoys me that in these letters QVC ask you to agree to work with them on any query with their carrier. I always say no - I pay QVC to deliver not a third party - that's their choice and their problem.

just recieved mine minus the handcream i have to have that collected and wait for stock to come in as L'Occitane wont send the item out.
i think they should as it is there mistake.

I totally agree!! Had to send mine back and they didn't even offer me waitlist for replacement, just said all I could get was a refund! I contemplated keeping it though it was missing handcream and soap. I think L'Occitane should have sent out replacement parts or a voucher or something!

I still haven't got mine either!! Got a card from Hermes Fri saying coming on Sat am. They were a no show and it still hadn't turned up yesterday -ARGH!! Give me my TSV!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Latest posts

Back