L'Occitane TSV 16/06/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Crabtree and Evelyn handcreams and also their nail polish which is allergy free, doesn`t contain formaldehyde nor any other nasties which some people including myself are allergic to and full price cost just £6. Their 3 x 25gr handcreams for £7.50, already gift boxed or some sets come with a toiletry bag put the recent 10ml offerings from L`Occitane in the shade !

I like Crabtree and Evelyn handcreams and also their nail polish which is allergy free, doesn`t contain formaldehyde nor any other nasties which some people including myself are allergic to and full price cost just £6. Their 3 x 25gr handcreams for £7.50, already gift boxed or some sets come with a toiletry bag put the recent 10ml offerings from L`Occitane in the shade !

They've got a sale on as well at the moment.

Just wanted to say thanks for highlighting the Crabtree & Evelyn sale. Just ordered 10 gifts (all boxed and not sample sizes!) for just over £70. No p&p and received 10% members discount even though this was my first order. Have lots of birthdays in the run up to Christmas so try to stock up on gifts in the summer sales to help spread the expense. Very happy with what I've ordered so thanks again for the heads up.

They've got a sale on as well at the moment.

Yup May sorry I meant to say I was talking about the sale. I`m on their mailing list so I get updates from them. I love their La Source range and even when they don`t have a sale I regularly find their brand in TK Maxx at good prices. At the moment I think I have about 9 of their handcreams lol

Just checked L'Occy sale online and the Fleur Cherie soap, shower gel and body lotion are on at half price - just mentioning for those who were posting about the fact it has been discontinued.

Missed out on the shower gel but got a fleur cherie lotion and a roll on handbag size EDT. Used code VIP10 for an extra 10%off and had free delivery to store as we will be nearby next weekend. :)

Yup May sorry I meant to say I was talking about the sale. I`m on their mailing list so I get updates from them. I love their La Source range and even when they don`t have a sale I regularly find their brand in TK Maxx at good prices. At the moment I think I have about 9 of their handcreams lol

I LOVE the smell of La Source - sort of sea-sidey and so lovely and fresh.

This is very kind of you Boffy ;) It always surprises me why people pay way too much from authentic French soaps, when as you have pointed out, there are other options.

Have just received my order and I'm delighted with it,will definitely be ordering more,thanks to Ken & Sophie.

Order despatched today - can't wait to receive them now.

Thanks Ken and Boffy.

Yes, I'm sorry it was sent a day later than I said, we had a bereavement in the family at the weekend - Sophie's father passed away.
Delivery normally takes 2 days to UK so you should receive your soaps on Thursday.

Yes, I'm sorry it was sent a day later than I said, we had a bereavement in the family at the weekend - Sophie's father passed away.
Delivery normally takes 2 days to UK so you should receive your soaps on Thursday.

sorry to hear that sophie lost her father

Im really sorry for yours and Sophie's lost ken :( thanks for posting on ST and ill be making an order very soon :)

Wish I got on with Crabtree and Evelyn handcreams especially as my cousin worked their until recently! But I just don't seem to find them rich enough and pricey at full price. I got a gift set of 6 tubes of 25g for £11 in john lewis Christmas sale and it looks and I'm sure smells divine so I know my sister in law will appreciate it ;)

I find l'occitane plain rich Shea handcream (usually bought in mega tubes in marks with their 20% off deal) and body shop hemp one also bought on offer are perfect texture and richness for me if they lack any pretty scents...

Don't be silly Ken - my thoughts are with you and Sophie x

10% off in store for L'Occitane on individually priced items if you're signed up to their mailing list. And they have some good deals on buy one, plus an Eco refill.

In case any of you are interested, Natural French Soap offer 5% discount on all orders if you join the Natural French Soap Insiders (newsletter). Plus a free ebook about ways to use your natural soap. :mysmilie_8:

Ken, please be advised advertising your own business is not permitted on the forum unless you have are a sponsor or have an outlet. If you wish to do so then please contact Graham via PM or via the "Contact Us" button at bottom of pages and he will give you all the information.

Ken, please be advised advertising your own business is not permitted on the forum unless you have are a sponsor or have an outlet. If you wish to do so then please contact Graham via PM or via the "Contact Us" button at bottom of pages and he will give you all the information.

Sorry Sazza. I won't do it again.:mysmilie_11:

I will contact you about sponsorship.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back