L'Occitane TSV 16/06/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What's the point of it being different if it's not good value.

I agree. Those size hand creams you get free on the front of magazines. I certainly wouldn't spend money buying that size. I can't see this one being a sell out. The only use l can see would be to buy them as the dreaded "teachers gifts" but in the real world who has that sort of money to spend on such things? A waste of time as a TSV if you ask me.

I agree. Those size hand creams you get free on the front of magazines. I certainly wouldn't spend money buying that size. I can't see this one being a sell out. The only use l can see would be to buy them as the dreaded "teachers gifts" but in the real world who has that sort of money to spend on such things? A waste of time as a TSV if you ask me.

The last L'occy Handcreams that I got free with a magazine were 30ml. (I may have bought 4 copies)!

if they did a grasse tsv the price would be a lot more than normal

I would be willing to pay more to get a Grasse TSV - shower gel, body lotion, a soap, hand cream, fragrance. They could even do a male & female option or a selection of different scent options or have it on auto delivery. I would buy it if they did this.

If they did a male option this could include a fragrance, a shower gel, a soap and then have a large after shave balm instead of the handcream and body lotion.

I LOVE that this TSV is something different. I really do.
And I don't want to be negative about it, but it's still boring. I feel it wouldn't have been if the fragrances weren't the staple ones for QVC/L'Occitane collections.

MY OH bought me an Arlesienne collection from a store for my birthday last year and I literally just finished the full size fragrance this morning, so I am tempted to buy this as I like the variety of the minis, especially for work and also I use the 10ml hand creams in the car (perfect size for the little shelf under the centre control panel. I'm also tempted to buy it just because it's different. It HAS to be a really good price though.

its a shame that the freebies gwp handcreams on the front of the mags are more generous than a tsv geared for the qvc customer. sometimes i think qvc take us for mugs

I'm sorry but this is a complete insult from L'occitane unless it's about £20. The sizes are tiny, practically sample sizes. The handcream should have been 30 ml and the fragrances at least 15 ml. No thank you from me.

It's really disappointing. I was really looking forward to treating myself but my money is VERY safe. It really is an insult to longstanding L'Occitane and QVC customers. I hope it is a huge fail!!!

Oh dear, I didn't realise the sizes were so piddly ... I won't be buying either, doubt very much that many people will.

Recently L`Occitane website have had similar sizes as freebies with purchases above a certain amount. One freebie was a set of 7 x 10ml handcreams and another freebie was a set of miniature 7.5ml perfumes with any full sized Grasse fragrance. It looks to me as if this tsv is made up of leftover freebies !

Perhaps the stock of this TSV was meant for a Magazine freebie but the Magazine declined because the sizes were too small :mysmilie_59:

You know this is one of the things that is so great about this forum, if I had happened across this TSV on the website I might not have noticed how tiny the items were and would have just bought it, so thank you all for your advice!

Perhaps the stock of this TSV was meant for a Magazine freebie but the Magazine declined because the sizes were too small :mysmilie_59:

Honestly, I know you're jesting Autumn, but it wouldn't surprise me if this was true!

You know this is one of the things that is so great about this forum, if I had happened across this TSV on the website I might not have noticed how tiny the items were and would have just bought it, so thank you all for your advice!

The number of times I have nearly bought what I thought was a bargain, only to look closer at the picture and realise it contained these wretched 10ml tubes not the 30ml I thought! Always worth extra scrutiny as they can be deceptive.

Oh crikey, is that it??? Thats very disappointing. Whats going on with those sample sizes. They must be left over freebies, as someone else has said. Maybe coming up to there expiration dates?? So quick, lets palm them off on the QVC customers. What a joke!
Mil for mil I work that out at £33.66 total value so if its gonna be a TSV it should be less than a tenner. Won't be wasting my money.

Alexis has put this on Facebook:

Screenshot_2015-06-09-17-10-02.jpg

Qvc certainly wont be needing to send the dispatch emails out saying Make space for this Tsv :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back