L'Occitane TSV - 14/06/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi All
Just got back from one of my three trips to Orlando this month and wanted to let you know that the Loccitane outlet shop is at the Prime Outlets near Mall of Millenia. They had loads of bargains and some good stuff in the mini sizes
Did not see the new Rose or Bergamot but I think someone else has already said that Earl Grey tea contains oil of Bergamot to give you something to go by
I think the outlet shop is well worth a visit for good prices, ooh and Yankee Candles are havin a fab sale at the moment!!!

Do you think the Bergomet one is going to smell alot like verbena or different?

I was bored. this is what the rose collection is worth and the tsv is around £40. not £74 like from loccitane.
Rose Nuit de Mai Shower Gel
Size: 250 ml
£12.50

Rose Nuit de Mai Shimmering Lotion
£17.25

Milk Shea Butter Extra Gentle Soap
Size: 100 g
£4.00 1

Ultra Rich Shower Cream
£12.50 1

Lavender Shea Butter Liquid Soap
Size: 500 ml
£16.00 1

ACTIVATE Subtotal: £74.75
---

Total : £74.75

Do you think the Bergomet one is going to smell alot like verbena or different?

i hope so, i really like that smell

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

quick question, did i dream it or can you order a tsv before the launch date, mm i probably dreamt it

Sorry to anyone who didnt get it , and slightly off topic, I got my INSTYLE free gift today from the subscription offer , It is the rose de nuit bath stuff body lotion and perfume , its lovely a subtle rose petal fragrence that really lasts , hope if anyone who went fro the offer gets thiers as well

Went in the L'occitane shop today and the lady did not know anything about the new Bergamet one, she said their shop should get it first. Gosh the prices in there, just goes to show what a good deal it is at QVC you know.

I like the sound of the bergamot and I like the rose de nuit but dont want the shower cream and as I am still get the last TSV on AD I really shouldnt buy this.
Think I will have to find something else to do on Sunday so that I wont be "talked" into buying it

quick question, did i dream it or can you order a tsv before the launch date, mm i probably dreamt it
Sometimes you can order a few days before but you need to be sure you are getting the TSV price. I ordered early on a previous L'Occitane TSV when someone had found the details. I phoned a couple of times and when the price had dropped to the TSV price I ordered. I must not do that this time I must remember to use Quidco.

just back from Florida and when I was there they opened up an outlet shop at Prime outlets in Orlando,I got a few sets to put away for gifts,its only been open 3 weeks,we got 10% off aswell so I stocked up,some of the things were a similar price to over here in the shops but its worth checking out if any of you are off there anytime on your hols...........they were advertising the bergamot tea and It comes out this week,they had rose already in its nice,quite subtle though,not like the other rose one
the bergamot posters had lemons and limes on so I cant wait to try it out,sounds like it will be quite a fresh clean scent

Latest posts

Back