L'occitane Body Creams

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

katiesallybliss

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried the new L'occitane body creams, there are 2 sets a warm and traditional one. I have a warm set, my husband bought it for me, but have not tried it yet, only arrived yesterday. I will certainly be trying it later today, question is, which one first, I have a vanilla, accasia and frangaponi, excuse speclling.

I'll report back when I've tried.

Katie

I have seen these in the L'Occitane shop. They are limited edition as far as I know. Come only in 100ml size and cost £12.50 each pot to buy in the shop. They have them on the L'Occitane site on offer of three pots for £30.

100ml each for £12.50

I'm sure they are gorgeous but I wouldn't pay that!

they are available for £10 each.expensive but the best body creams i have ever used ...

Has anyone tried the new L'occitane body creams, there are 2 sets a warm and traditional one. I have a warm set, my husband bought it for me, but have not tried it yet, only arrived yesterday. I will certainly be trying it later today, question is, which one first, I have a vanilla, accasia and frangaponi, excuse speclling.

I'll report back when I've tried.

Katie

Hi Katie, I'd love to know what they're like, especially the fragrances in this set. I nearly bought them but they sold out before I had a chance.

Hi Katie, I'd love to know what they're like, especially the fragrances in this set. I nearly bought them but they sold out before I had a chance.

Hi,have tried the rosebud which is a very heavily fragranced cream,very thick in texture,and really very moisturising.To be honest the smell is a little off putting to me,I tend to prefer a lighter fragrance but as a moisturiser its a great product.They had them in Orlando in the l'occitane shop for around a tenner each,think it will last a while as you dont need to apply much when you put it on.

A slight tangent. I bought a box of small tubes of handcream in different fragrances from one of their shops and I don't like 2 of the smells. The rose reminds me of the smell of those hair removal creams, and the honey & lemon one smells like urine. :eek:

Do QVC sell new noses ?

Linda:giggle:

i am a fan of the shea butter 15% body lotion and the rose (especially the new one) and the cherry blossom. the other 25% are too thick for me and peel off.

They are very very good

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Back