Liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone see that poor model during the Spot On item yesterday?

Just checked the video and from 1min 12 to 1min 49 (and I think it was even longer than that), the poor girl had to dab the Spot On onto imaginary spots, then she sniffed it whilst closing her eyes and then carried on dabbing, sniffing, dabbing, sniffing.

For me it was excruciating to watch and you could just imagine her saying "take the flipping camera off me, they've got the idea".

Didn't make me want to buy it!

Have been out the loop for 10 days as I've been in hospital ubtil last night,so apologies if this has been discussed,but anyone know what the Liz earle tsv will be please?

Have been out the loop for 10 days as I've been in hospital ubtil last night,so apologies if this has been discussed,but anyone know what the Liz earle tsv will be please?

We do not know yet im afraid! It may include the new foot scrub and foot repair that was released online and in store yesterday i think?

Liz Earle NEW PRODUCT ALERT!!!!!! it's called 'CLONE CREAM' and it works the clone is on now and she's even managed to clone her clothes. Hope Alison Young doesn't try it.

Latest posts

Back