Liz Earle TSV - October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Superskin concentrate, wow!

I needed some new muslin clothes so last week I put in an order and asked for a sample of superskin concentrate as I fancied trying it (I usually use Decleror's Neroli and Ylang Ylang). I have used it for the past 2 nights, on its own, and my skin loves it! Incredible results in so little time: my face is smooth and and supple, and a few lumps and bumps seem to have disappeared (I have combination skin prone to breakouts but with areas of great dryness, a mess really!).
I have been away for a while from QVC, so I have no idea of what has been in the last 2 or 3 LE TSVs. What are the chances of the concentrate being in the forthcoming one?

I only use the c&P followed by dry/sens in the morning and superskin at night.Its brill - just not anti ageing :(

I needed some new muslin clothes so last week I put in an order and asked for a sample of superskin concentrate as I fancied trying it (I usually use Decleror's Neroli and Ylang Ylang). I have used it for the past 2 nights, on its own, and my skin loves it! Incredible results in so little time: my face is smooth and and supple, and a few lumps and bumps seem to have disappeared (I have combination skin prone to breakouts but with areas of great dryness, a mess really!).
I have been away for a while from QVC, so I have no idea of what has been in the last 2 or 3 LE TSVs. What are the chances of the concentrate being in the forthcoming one?

Any time they put the SSC its a tiny sample 1 or 2mls.

Think I might try the tsv as my skin seems to be re-acting against clarins at the moment, hope its got c and p and at least a moisturiser in it.

Think I might try the tsv as my skin seems to be re-acting against clarins at the moment, hope its got c and p and at least a moisturiser in it.

Angie, LE TSV's always have a C&P, tonic and a moisturiser, not necessarily full size but they will have the 3 essentials in it

i wonder what the tsv is but since the last sbc tsv ive been using propolis and collagen gel my skin has neva been better! Much cheaper, just ordered another set, even though its more expensive still a bargain!

I hope it's a good one with lots of full sizes! :angel:

It's bout time we had a full size superskin concentrate too, we've never had it full size in TSV!

Latest posts

Back