Liz Earle TSV - Monday 25th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'OccitaneLover16

Registered Shopper
Hello All!
I'm new to shopping telly, I have struggled to log on for some reason but have been checking out new TSV's on here for a while!

Just to let you know there is a Liz Earle TSV on Monday 25th May

Hello & welcome to the forum L'OccitaneLover16! :)
Thanks for the heads up on the LE TSV, at last, something to actually look forward to on QVC! :)
As for your name, I hadn't bought any l'Occitane for years (mainly their soaps here & there!) but am currently head over heels in love with their shea handcream, something I'd previously avoided as I thought it would be too rich & greasy for my liking &......it isn't, it's heaven in a tube! lol

Thank you! Yea I love the shea butter hand cream. Beauty Day was rubbish this time wasn't it? I preferred the L'Occitane one! I use the Cherry Blossom Shower gel and Shea butter body lotion.
Wonder what the liz earle tsv will be. I don't know how you find it out!?

Thank you! Yea I love the shea butter hand cream. Beauty Day was rubbish this time wasn't it? I preferred the L'Occitane one! I use the Cherry Blossom Shower gel and Shea butter body lotion.

'Beauty Day' was total pants, I was fairly seriously underwhelmed & didn't actually order anything!
Ah now, the body lotion, that is too rich for me! Nice for your feet though! lol

Wonder what the liz earle tsv will be. I don't know how you find it out!?

I expect Sazza or SuperCoolWillow will find out for us in advance, they're marvellously clever at that sort of thing! :)

yes thank you for the welcome over the rainbow!
I hope so too, I have been considering trying the face protector as I haven't used any of these up to now and use most of the products for ten years (well the face products and superbalm).

I don't use this site just type in www.qvcuk.com but a different web page comes up.

Thats what I do too

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

it seems different. I am going to start researching the Ojon and Liz Earle TSV's. I am waiting for the Nails Inc (which hasn't had one for about 7 months?) and L'Occitane (which I did not buy the last time but I bought the one before that) Any ideas for those days?

Hi LoccitaneLover16, welcome to the forum. I thought beauty day was rubbish too, although I ordered the TSV out of desperation. Thought I'd give it a go. I want to see what the spritz is like and the present clear makeup. I love l'occitane cherry blossom and I may try the peach blossom soon. Enjoy yourself on this site, everyone is very friendly.

:hellocat: and :welcome: L'OccitaneLover16.

Let's hope the LE TSV is a good one. Hopefully it might have some full sizes in.

Latest posts

Back