Liz Earle TSV - Monday 25th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is the Liz Earle Foot Scrub and Foot Repair moisturiser containing shea butter which is wonderful but in everything on QVC these days!

http://beaut.ie/blog/?p=8377

what is the TSV?!

Thanks for the infos !
I can't wait for the TSV !

But I'm not interested in the foot repair as I hate peppermint and I'm not too keen on the synthetic Farnesol either ! So I won't be buying it wrongly, thanks to your link !

Welcome LL16 I can't wait for the TSV myself I will buy whatever it is as usual as I love the whole range any how can't wait for the new products and relieved its before my hols was dreading it was going to be during my hols

I was having a look on the LE website today and it looks like the date of the TSV has now changed to Wednesday 27th.

It looks like she is only doing one full hour during the day and featuring in The Morning Show (I wonder why !!).

Wednesday 27th May

12.00am - 1.15am
9.00am - 10.00am (Featuring on The Morning Show at 9am)
12.00pm - 1.00pm

Theres a special spring offer on LE website C&P tonic and skin repair cheaper than QVC with cheaper P&P with a free Exfoliator worth £12 and I think if you spend over £50 you get another free gift, sorry can`t remember what as i didn`t see that but my daughter told me...worth a look if you use LE...I hope its ok to let you know about it on here

It arrived today, as well as the free exfoliator there was a free 15ml deep cleansing mask and sponge, so I`m very pleased with my first order it was cheaper arrived quicker and with 2 free gifts!

Yea I plan to buy this if the TSV isn't any good. It is a bargain.

Don't wait too long to decide !
Just be aware that the "Marie Claire offer" from LE of a free 100ml Energising Body Wash every time you spend £45 is only available until the 10th May.

Let's hope someone finds out what's in the LE TSV in time !

Latest posts

Back