Liz Earle TSV - Monday 25th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd love some full sizes plus some sort of bag, used to love the old days when we often got one with an Liz Earle TSV.

That would be nice. We can live in hope !!

Fingers crossed that either SCW, Sazza or someone else will be able to find out what the TSV will be.

I'd love some full sizes plus some sort of bag, used to love the old days when we often got one with an Liz Earle TSV.

I may be wrong here but I seem to remember many more of the beauty TSVs coming with a bag of some kind in days gone by?
I have 1 or 2 I still use, one a drawstring corded Elemis one in a dark purple velvety material that I use as my sewing bag - gawd knows how long I've had that, years certainly! I wonder if anyone else remembers that one, or still has theirs?

I may be wrong here but I seem to remember many more of the beauty TSVs coming with a bag of some kind in days gone by?
I have 1 or 2 I still use, one a drawstring corded Elemis one in a dark purple velvety material that I use as my sewing bag - gawd knows how long I've had that, years certainly! I wonder if anyone else remembers that one, or still has theirs?

yes , you're right kwc, we did used to get bags quite frequently in the past. haven't got the Elemis one you mentioned but do have a very old Molton Brown one in dark navy, sort of bowling bag shape, plus a few LE ones.

Hello and welcome to ST LoccitaneLover16

I do remember that Elemis bag kwc, as I have got it too.

Would love to see a full size superskin concentrate with pump dispenser in LE TSV and although I have loads of LE bags I wish they would bring them back in TSV's

Hi and Welcome L'occitanelover16

Hope this TSV is better than the last one, which i didnt buy.

I'd like to see full sizes of the new pump handwash/handcream and Intense moisturinsing treatment, oh and full size superbalm.... :4:

I wonder if they will have the new Foot Repair Moisturiser and Foot Scrub in the TSV ?

Oh now that would be good to get our feet ready for the summer flipflops....I cant wait a whole month, i want it to be this month lol

I wonder if they will have the new Foot Repair Moisturiser and Foot Scrub in the TSV ?

I doubt it Tabatha, considering TSV's are usually planned a year ahead.
I think LE is quite cautious about saying new products will be available until they are actually ready.

I agree Toadette a full size handwash would be good too

I doubt it Tabatha, considering TSV's are usually planned a year ahead.
I think LE is quite cautious about saying new products will be available until they are actually ready.

I agree Toadette a full size handwash would be good too

On the LE Facebook, they were saying today that the Foot Repair Moisturiser should be due out the middle of May. So it might be in a kit on it's own, rather than in the TSV.

Hi and Welcome L'occitanelover16

Hope this TSV is better than the last one, which i didnt buy.

I'd like to see full sizes of the new pump handwash/handcream and Intense moisturinsing treatment, oh and full size superbalm.... :4:

Thank you for the welcomes!
I hope a full size superbalm is in the TSV and cleanser, I hate it when there is full size body products and small face products.

She is trying to produce make up at the moment as well which would be good.
I tried Bare Essentials after a long time of watching it and came out in spots! The mineral veil is the worst! Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

On the LE Facebook, they were saying today that the Foot Repair Moisturiser should be due out the middle of May. So it might be in a kit on it's own, rather than in the TSV.

Yeh it will probably feature as a New Today but not in TSV

Forgot to say its unusual for a LE TSV to be on a monday, usually they are at the weekend
Is the 25th may a bank holiday in England?

I am surprised BE gave you spots LL16

Forgot to say its unusual for a LE TSV to be on a monday, usually they are at the weekend

Yes I thought that it is usually a weekend it is a bank holiday. Liz Earle is only one until 1pm! Is this just because it's popular and may sell out do you think?
I like watching it all day!

Monday 25th May 12.00am - 1.00am
1.00am - 2.00am
9.00am - 10.00am
12.00pm - 1.00pm

Theres a special spring offer on LE website C&P tonic and skin repair cheaper than QVC with cheaper P&P with a free Exfoliator worth £12 and I think if you spend over £50 you get another free gift, sorry can`t remember what as i didn`t see that but my daughter told me...worth a look if you use LE...I hope its ok to let you know about it on here

hello and welcome L'occitane Lover 16,this site is fab!!
will be on my hols then but will sneak a look on the web!!
would love handwash in the TSV,really like the fragranceand also a huge c&p would be nice....

Thank you!

I would love a huge size c & p too! I plan to buy around three tsvs if its a good set cus it seems silly to do what I'm doing at the momene which is buying one and then buying the extra pieces as I need them.

I would love a huge size c & p too! I plan to buy around three tsvs if its a good set cus it seems silly to do what I'm doing at the momene which is buying one and then buying the extra pieces as I need them.

good idea LL16
i love c&p and have a secret stash so I am never without,take mini size on my hols too x

Yes it did, I tried it a few times and it was just awful! I've gone back to my L'Oreal make up from the high street!

never tried BE
hoping to find some in the states,at a reasonable price
along with some clinique,uggs and some prescriptives calyx..............lol
can feel my card groaning from here

Latest posts

Back