Liz Earle TSV 5/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All I need are Skin Tonic and cleanse & polish so I've just placed an order with her own website. I think I might able to resist the TSV this time.;)

BTW I'll be going for the tsv even though they're nowhere near as good value as they used to be.

This is exactly why I'm not going for the tsv.Gone are the days or night,that I used to sit up until the early hours of the morning with q-cut on speed dial waiting to order Liz's tsv at just a mere glimpse:( as the products were all full sizes and excellent value for money.Still a great range though and I love her new scrub,but I don't buy her tsv's anymore.

I think I might be tempted to go for this but I think it's time that LE & QVC rewarded the long-standing fans with only FULL SIZE products in the next TSV!

As previously suggested (by bbelle I think), perhaps it would be a good idea to have two TSV options - one with Full Size products for us old-timers and the other with a good selection of Travel Sizes for the newcomers. What do others think as a matter of interest?

This is exactly why I'm not going for the tsv.Gone are the days or night,that I used to sit up until the early hours of the morning with q-cut on speed dial waiting to order Liz's tsv at just a mere glimpse:( as the products were all full sizes and excellent value for money.Still a great range though and I love her new scrub,but I don't buy her tsv's anymore.

A lot of the beauty TSVs no longer seem as good. They use the opportunity to launch a new product and test it out, and there are often just one or two full sizes and then they fill out to quote a massive ' saving' with tester sizes.

But, I will probably buy this one and I will use everything that's in it.

Sorry to hi-jack this thread,but does anyone know how I can get one of those thumbs up icons so I can thank some useful posts? It's been driving me round the bend as I know I had this facility before the forum crashed.:confused:

I too used to sit up until the early hours, to see what was in the LE TSV and then try and get through to Q-cut, but I visited the IOW recently and stocked up, so I think I'll give this one a miss. It's usually well worth the money, but it's all the p+p that pushes the price up. I totally agree about the full sizes.

I think I might be tempted to go for this but I think it's time that LE & QVC rewarded the long-standing fans with only FULL SIZE products in the next TSV!

As previously suggested (by bbelle I think), perhaps it would be a good idea to have two TSV options - one with Full Size products for us old-timers and the other with a good selection of Travel Sizes for the newcomers. What do others think as a matter of interest?

What a brilliant idea BusyLizzie, you ought to put it in writting to QVC!!
Sounds like Nicola must get her brains from her mother!?:D

ohhh good thinking on Bbelles part, another serious Liz Earle addict, if she suggested it, I just read that again BL and realised. xx

[/B]

What a brilliant idea BusyLizzie, you ought to put it in writting to QVC!!
Sounds like Nicola must get her brains from her mother!?:D

Thanks for your comments Dazzler but I think the praise ought to go to bbelle. :)

Yes, I think I'll write to them and I'll report back. I think the two options would make the perfect TSV for Christmas present ideas!!

Last edited:
QVC E-mail

Hi

Don't think that this has been posted yet. Received the below from QVC today.

"For soft, smooth and hydrated summer skin, tune-in to QVC on Saturday 5th July for Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare's Today's Special Value, launching at 12am.

This exclusive Summer Travel Essentials Collection contains a unique selection of hard working yet pampering botanical treats to get your skin in tip-top condition for a summer spent at home or abroad. With 11 multi-tasking face and body essentials inside a luxurious Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare wash bag, you'll find everything you need to help ensure your face and body looks great before, during and after travel.

Join us on Saturday 5th July launching at 12am and then at 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 11am, 1pm, 5pm, 8pm and 11pm and share the secret of Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare.

Best wishes,

Liz Earle, MBE"

I wonder if the wash bag is the one that was free when you bought the Essentials direct from LE in about January/February time?

Can't wait though.

Chris

Hi

"For soft, smooth and hydrated summer skin, tune-in to QVC on Saturday 5th July for Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare's Today's Special Value, launching at 12am.

This exclusive Summer Travel Essentials Collection contains a unique selection of hard working yet pampering botanical treats to get your skin in tip-top condition for a summer spent at home or abroad. With 11 multi-tasking face and body essentials inside a luxurious Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare wash bag, you'll find everything you need to help ensure your face and body looks great before, during and after travel.

Join us on Saturday 5th July launching at 12am and then at 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 11am, 1pm, 5pm, 8pm and 11pm and share the secret of Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare.

Best wishes,

Liz Earle, MBE"

I wonder if the wash bag is the one that was free when you bought the Essentials direct from LE in about January/February time?

Can't wait though.

Chris

Hmmmmm.........me either!!!
And welcome to the forum.

Hi

Best wishes,

Liz Earle, MBE"

Can't wait though.

Chris

Hello Chris,

Welcome and thank you for the info. This is one I will be buying. I have been a skincare tart, but the LE stuff does not react on my skin now, you get a reasonable amount for the money, and it does not pretend to work miracles so I think you get you money's worth. Plus I need a new wash bag!

Latest posts

Back