Liz Earle TSV 26/2/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So did I, that was my last LE TSV…I ended up throwing the paste away it made my skin so dry….
I love the superskin range so I too am hoping they haven’t fiddled with it..
It is your duty to report back if any fiddling has occurred.......comraden......

The worst thing is they reformulated their staple products which is dangerous.

The Skin repair, eye bright and skin tonic.

They’ve obviously dabbled with the skin polish as well but it’s not quite the downgrade as the other 3.
Do we actually know for sure about the eyebright? Th ereviews seem to remain positive - however.....
I stopped using it ages ago, so haveno personal experience here.

It is your duty to report back if any fiddling has occurred.......comraden......

Do we actually know for sure about the eyebright? Th ereviews seem to remain positive - however.....
I stopped using it ages ago, so haveno personal experience here.
See attached picture

Attachments

• 223211953_10157931489731962_326911100741805278_n.jpg
    223211953_10157931489731962_326911100741805278_n.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 66
See attached picture
So Le say there are no pegs in the eb formula. Were ther previously? Indeed, the packinghas changed. Has anyone here tried the new eb - like we have the foaming tonic? How different/bad is the new eb? Is it as obviously different as the tonic has become?

Yes I've tried the new eyebright.
It smells different, is a different colour liquid and I found it drying on the skin.
The new bottle is hopeless.
Eyebright was an essential to me, used it every day. I have purchased as much old stock as I could find.
Will not get another new formula one.
I wasn't a huge fan of IBST but agree that the new formula is hopeless.
I'm just using a superskin which seems a lot thinner in consistency that previously.
On a positive note, I do like the new prebiotic moisturiser, but it is too expensive at full price.

Yes I've tried the new eyebright.
It smells different, is a different colour liquid and I found it drying on the skin.
The new bottle is hopeless.
Eyebright was an essential to me, used it every day. I have purchased as much old stock as I could find.
Will not get another new formula one.
I wasn't a huge fan of IBST but agree that the new formula is hopeless.
I'm just using a superskin which seems a lot thinner in consistency that previously.
On a positive note, I do like the new prebiotic moisturiser, but it is too expensive at full price.
Thanks. I gave up on eb yonks ago, as madly, it irritated my eyes! Have been using optres eye lotion since & it's V good & loads cheaper. I now see that the eb was unnecessary & optrex was better all along. Tips to amp up the moisture with optrex if requested.... Typing will be dodgy#arm/gloves.

Anyone tried the Cleanse & Glow, if so what do you think please?
I looked at the inks Dream, & think it will do for resurfacing/pigment/oily days. Better for summer too. Sounded good too me & I'd try if I needed it & was on pffer.

Latest posts

Back