Liz Earle TSV 26/2/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you for that SisterBliss 👍🤗 really appreciate your help
I re- viewed the neals Yard & Sukin toners. I recall they have glycerin & Aloe, which, was pretty similar to LE, ecxepting the cucumber. Sukin ar e realy affordble & pretty mistake proof. Never had a sukin dud.
I've tried the Neals (NICE!!) not the Sukin, (toner)but for lavender devotees, the sukin has that flavour. The small 125(?) pot is good to start off with for about £6 - good way to try. Problem (or not) with the Neals yard are the glass bottles,but they ar eV nice. Some collect & used to be floggable on ebay.
Espa lovely, but the most costly. Deals can be found. The floral skinfresh was so lovely - beautiful aromatic in a spray - hope not discontinued.
Is your meno skin hot & flushy ,or fragile, or dry?

You must report on the products.

I found simple does a job, but quite utilitarian & not a sensorial product (did I say that?) To be fair to simple though - it's for sensitive skin!!

If you ar e hot/flushy, look for aloe vera in toners. Stressed meno will enjoy lavender, rose is just lush, neroli a very happy smell & lovely smell. Hey!!! Get a wardrobe of toners! :ROFLMAO:

Tip: for coolness, a veil of moisture and/or/when toner run out, swipe cucumber slices over face. Th e fruit is cooling & lightly moisturising. Or, Keep in fridge , & 'draw'/rub over skin with the cut end. This has the added advantage of being penis shaped & much more fun than faffing with slices. Dont get too heavy handed/ excited however as all the bits of cucumber fruit will come out on face (according to my friend) Do be heavier handed for a treatment, & draw under eyes with penicumber to cool, de puff & for lymphatic drainage. Outwards toward lymph. Cucumber is so gentle you can draw over eyes with Penicumber also.

Thank you for the detailed info as always SCW👍

No IBSTC of course. I hope they are reformulating it but alas I doubt it now
Bet the price will go up-

I re- viewed the neals Yard & Sukin toners. I recall they have glycerin & Aloe, which, was pretty similar to LE, ecxepting the cucumber. Sukin ar e realy affordble & pretty mistake proof. Never had a sukin dud.
I've tried the Neals (NICE!!) not the Sukin, (toner)but for lavender devotees, the sukin has that flavour. The small 125(?) pot is good to start off with for about £6 - good way to try. Problem (or not) with the Neals yard are the glass bottles,but they ar eV nice. Some collect & used to be floggable on ebay.
Espa lovely, but the most costly. Deals can be found. The floral skinfresh was so lovely - beautiful aromatic in a spray - hope not discontinued.
Is your meno skin hot & flushy ,or fragile, or dry?

You must report on the products.

I found simple does a job, but quite utilitarian & not a sensorial product (did I say that?) To be fair to simple though - it's for sensitive skin!!

If you ar e hot/flushy, look for aloe vera in toners. Stressed meno will enjoy lavender, rose is just lush, neroli a very happy smell & lovely smell. Hey!!! Get a wardrobe of toners! :ROFLMAO:

Tip: for coolness, a veil of moisture and/or/when toner run out, swipe cucumber slices over face. Th e fruit is cooling & lightly moisturising. Or, Keep in fridge , & 'draw'/rub over skin with the cut end. This has the added advantage of being penis shaped & much more fun than faffing with slices. Dont get too heavy handed/ excited however as all the bits of cucumber fruit will come out on face (according to my friend) Do be heavier handed for a treatment, & draw under eyes with penicumber to cool, de puff & for lymphatic drainage. Outwards toward lymph. Cucumber is so gentle you can draw over eyes with Penicumber also.
Thank you so much ! 😍 we have one at blue water shop centre … will have a look and maybe a tester if available… 👍😊

That’s a nice price for the TSV, and on 4 easy pays, or auto delivery…

Not for me with all the fiddling thats been going in, plus I found that fragrance smelt awful.
Now if they did a bath and body TSV I Would be very interested, but sadly they won’t…
if it dont have at least cleanse & polish in it then it will hurt sales & a whole bath & body tsv would be very unlikely & not as popular

The clove & b.vanilla is horrid. It has aniseed notes....yuk. I bet Cruellla de ville smells of aniseed.

Obvs a collection for mothers day

Thank you so much ! 😍 we have one at blue water shop centre … will have a look and maybe a tester if available… 👍😊
Neals? have lovely stores. The Bee lovely range is super for handwash & bath. Really lovely neroi, type happy fragrance - natural, not perf. Better than molton brown. I'd always use the bee lovely if I could be arsed, but one 'feels' one must use up **** stuff.

No morer Liz Earle for me sadly and I used to use so much of their stuff. The shampoo is now making my hair like straw and difficult to brush through, never did that before. I tried the rich conditioner, always used the normal before but that has no beneficial effect either, still straw! The only thing I will continue to use (as I have a few in the stash) is the orange flower hand wash, the cleansing bar I tried was awful.

I keep a few toners around and swap from one to another if I feel like a change. L'Occitane essential water is very nice if you like a herbal scent and I really do. Also, I like the Body Shop vitamin E and their aloe vera toner is nice if I get a hot flush.

No morer Liz Earle for me sadly and I used to use so much of their stuff. The shampoo is now making my hair like straw and difficult to brush through, never did that before. I tried the rich conditioner, always used the normal before but that has no beneficial effect either, still straw! The only thing I will continue to use (as I have a few in the stash) is the orange flower hand wash, the cleansing bar I tried was awful.

I keep a few toners around and swap from one to another if I feel like a change. L'Occitane essential water is very nice if you like a herbal scent and I really do. Also, I like the Body Shop vitamin E and their aloe vera toner is nice if I get a hot flush.
Oh yes heard loads about the body shop One 👍 thank you for reminder

Watched some of the midnight TSV show.

They feature a trio of Instant Boosts Skin Tonics.

They’re in a Bergamot and Basil fragrance - “limited edition” - but they’re in the old style bottles with the twisty lids, and it says it’s the original formula on reviews and questions...

I searched Instant boost on QVC to find it and it brought up a single item IBST and a duo.

What’s really sneaky is that both show photos of the new mucked-about with formulation and annoying bottle, but on an old/existing item number?

So all the reviews go back years and majority are for the original formulation! The more recent ones - all one star! - are for the new version.
That seems very misleading to me!

Now wonder how people will respond to the eyebright in the TSV which has also been changed?

Can’t remember the last TSV I bought. Used to love LE . No chance I’m buying any that contains the reformulated skin tonic or repair.

Both are terrible.

🤢🤢

I went for last year's superskin one, but it will have to be a very good set and price to tempt me to ever buy LE again, hope that superskin has not been messed about with, as have run out and always like using it

I went for last year's superskin one, but it will have to be a very good set and price to tempt me to ever buy LE again, hope that superskin has not been messed about with, as have run out and always like using it
So did I, that was my last LE TSV…I ended up throwing the paste away it made my skin so dry….
I love the superskin range so I too am hoping they haven’t fiddled with it..

So did I, that was my last LE TSV…I ended up throwing the paste away it made my skin so dry….
I love the superskin range so I too am hoping they haven’t fiddled with it..
I find the Paste needs a toner underneath. if I forget the toner its not as moisturising. The instructions say use a toner before applying the paste. Makes a big difference

Latest posts

Back