Liz Earle TSV - 20/05/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don' think the make-up is doing as well as expected. I think it's seen as overpriced Avon stuff so they have to push it in the the LE skincare.

What's the point of putting it on auto delivery when that option has sold out on the morning repeat?
No sense at all when you can still order the single drop option for delivery now! Why can't they just make more kits for the two future drops?? Crackers!

What's the point of putting it on auto delivery when that option has sold out on the morning repeat?
No sense at all when you can still order the single drop option for delivery now! Why can't they just make more kits for the two future drops?? Crackers!

Some kind of marketing policy I imagine. They want to keep the customers keen. I'm a Liz Earle virgin - never a drop has touched me.

So where is Liz earle herself? Too busy topping up her botox to lower herself to appear on QVC? She must be so overworked working 25 days a year bless her.

She was at Chelsea Flower Show today, saw photo on FB. But she is rarely on QVC herself now.

She was at Chelsea Flower Show today, saw photo on FB. But she is rarely on QVC herself now.

So she can make an appearence in london for the Chelsea flower show yet she cant be botherd to appear on Q, i think they should just change the name to Avon now.

You would have thought she could have made an appearance on Q saying she was in the area,even just one show would have been nice for her loyal customers .

They are just using her name for selling purposes now, she probably has no input at all any more.
A range can be marketed more easily with a well respected name on the label. One example of this is a fashion range that has launched in Debenhams, it is Ossie Clark. Back in the 60's Ossie Clark was THE label to wear, Carnaby street and all that. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure Ossie died years ago, the relaunch of his range gives the impression that he is still around if all the hype and adverts are anything to go by.
Liz Earle is just a name now, nothing more.

They are just using her name for selling purposes now, she probably has no input at all any more.
A range can be marketed more easily with a well respected name on the label. One example of this is a fashion range that has launched in Debenhams, it is Ossie Clark. Back in the 60's Ossie Clark was THE label to wear, Carnaby street and all that. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure Ossie died years ago, the relaunch of his range gives the impression that he is still around if all the hype and adverts are anything to go by.
Liz Earle is just a name now, nothing more.
Ossie was murdered on 1996.

So where is Liz earle herself? Too busy topping up her botox to lower herself to appear on QVC? She must be so overworked working 25 days a year bless her.

I would have thought that she's worked jolly hard for a very long time to achieve her success, and had 4/5 children during that time. A great role model for young women IMO.

Mine arrived today - I really like the make-up but wouldn't pay full price for it (and prob wouldn't have chosen the colours either but after trying it out I looked really healthy which was fab as I look awful today with a really bad cold and bright red nose). I was quite pleased to see they hadn't wrapped every single item individually as that annoys me, what a waste of paper, lol. The perfume sample went straight in the bin, I'm glad I didn't spray it onto my wrist to test it as I really didn't like it. However, one thing I am slightly concerned about is something I read on the QVC Facebook page saying that the batch codes indicate when the products are made, and going on the info given one of mine was made in 2011... Is it true about the batch codes?

Latest posts

Back