Liz Earle TSV - 20/05/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it's on easy pay then I'll almost certainly go for it, it looks fab.

I wish they had the skin tonic in the spritzer bottle more often, i find i use much less that way and its great for the so called summer months :taphead:. Im guessing this Tsv is gonna be over £40 probably nearer £50, im sure they will put it on easy pay to temp us more thou.

Autumn, why don't you decant the IBST into a spritzer bottle? That's what I do and it works out much cheaper than buying the small spritzers if you use the large size IBST.

Not interested in this one to be honest. Obviously I've got no need for the make-up & I can't be bothered to put them on ebay, so I'm out.

Why in the TSV are the products not in the pumps ???

Because (in my experience), you use more in the tubes.

With skin repair, a 50ml pump lasts me 3 months (QVC never sell the pumps), but a tube only lasts me about 2.1/2 months so I'm obviously using more, but my face does not look any younger when I'm using a tube.

Also, the tubes are probably cheaper to make than the pumps, so it keeps the cost down a bit I suppose.
Not that the customer will see any price reduction, even on LE's website, they both cost the same.

Tubes are actually better value as you can get every last drop out

I want to try the new fragrance as I like the sound of it

But this TSV is a definate NO from me

Tubes are actually better value as you can get every last drop outI want to try the new fragrance as I like the sound of it

But this TSV is a definate NO from me

I disagree, I think you get every last drop out of the pumps.
To get the tubes empty you have to cut it open and scrape the contents out which I don't think is very hygenic TBH.

It will be a no from me too, I suspect it will be expensive, well over £40 and I am determined not to spend so much money any more on make up and skincare. With LE I do like the C & P and the moisuriser but not the exfoliator or brightening treatment, I think the skin tonic is unncecessary and I bought the foundation once before and really didn't like it so not keen to try any of her other make up products. This will be an easy one for me to resist x

Really disappointed - I was wondering how long it would be before they started to actively push the makeup into the TSV too.
A definite NO from me. It'll be pricy too.
I just hope something good comes on the LE website.
On the brighter side - having a go on the Emma Hardie TSV seems an interesting alternative now!

Skin Repair Light is still the only one they sell in a pump isn't it? I thought the others were in a tube or a pot?

Jude xx

I prefer the tubes rather than pumps because you can get every last little bit of product out. As it's only me who uses them I'm quite happy to cut them open to get my money's worth!

I disagree, I think you get every last drop out of the pumps.
To get the tubes empty you have to cut it open and scrape the contents out which I don't think is very hygenic TBH.

I finished a pump a few weeks ago and every day I am still getting a little bit out
so how can you tell that you are getting every last drop out of the pumps?

and whats not hygenic? I am the only one who uses it and I cut the top off
and use it as a cover until it is finished

I finished a pump a few weeks ago and every day I am still getting a little bit out

I'm the same BB.....I'm a great believer in waste not want not!

Apologies for my opinion. I'll keep them to myself in future.

Autumn, why don't you decant the IBST into a spritzer bottle? That's what I do and it works out much cheaper than buying the small spritzers if you use the large size IBST.

Yea gd idea lol, id still have a large 200ml spritzer IBST that i refill with differnt toners , ill have too look out for a 50ml next time im in town :)

I personally prefer moisturisers in pumps purely coz i feel like i dont over use then as its a measured pump so i waste less

I don't mind tubs or jars because at home I'll use a spatula to take out what I need, pumps are fine but often dispense far more than I need, so overall my preference is for a tube as it's easier for travel, and like others I also cut the end off and scrape out every last bit.

Caroline puts me off watching LE hours, her clipped way of speaking sounds too automated.
I like some of the products but can't bear the smell of skin repair moisturiser.
That strange sour smell that it dries down to on me is very offputting. What ever the culprit ingredient is I don't know, but I was in Space NK recently and tried the Zelens cream

on the back of my hand, lovely texture, a bit like pcmc, but it had that awful smell like skin repair on me.

Looks like it probably will be Caroline as Jenny (the lady with the curly blonde hair) has left Liz Earle.

Latest posts

Back