Liz Earle TSV 18/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just got a massive LE bargain in boots…..

A lovely gift box with 200ml C&P, C&P Body, the new body cream and the loofah. Had a stocker in the box £20 😵
Ico8ldnt believe it so got an assistant to check it…. It was actually £18….
Sadly it was the last one 😂
I was just passing my local Boots so called in for a quick look but they don’t have a great selection of LE in this one, just a few small Christmas gift sets that are available everywhere. Was yours with all the other LE stuff or in a separate area of deals or discounted items?

Show us a picture 😀
I will try….
D8FFCA95-BC91-40FC-8C35-795628DAB1E5.jpeg

It’s not a current Christmas box soothing it’s probably older stock.

I was just passing my local Boots so called in for a quick look but they don’t have a great selection of LE in this one, just a few small Christmas gift sets that are available everywhere. Was yours with all the other LE stuff or in a separate area of deals or discounted items?
That’s what mine is like normally.
This set was with the others but only that one.
I guess I just got very lucky

Oh wow yes this was last years star gift but what a fabulous price and the products will be just fine and what a beautiful box I own that box xx
Oh? Did Boots have more than one star gift from Liz Earle last year?

I was given it and it’s in a dark blue box with a star design - and included gel mask and exfoliator as well as C&P and large IBST and baby eyebright...

(I’m saving it bc they’re original formulas and getting to last of stock!)

In any case, you’ve done well there with the offer!

I bought C&P body during the year - when they had free post and 25% off - but it’s for a gift so not ever tried it...
Enjoy!

Oh? Did Boots have more than one star gift from Liz Earle last year?

I was given it and it’s in a dark blue box with a star design - and included gel mask and exfoliator as well as C&P and large IBST and baby eyebright...

(I’m saving it bc they’re original formulas and getting to last of stock!)

In any case, you’ve done well there with the offer!

I bought C&P body during the year - when they had free post and 25% off - but it’s for a gift so not ever tried it...
Enjoy!
I bought C&P body in the LE sale, I got the lavender version and it was the best shower cream ever. Honestly, it was soooo rich and creamy I loved it. But I won’t pay out Unless it’s in the sale again. Hoping to get some after Christmas…. I haven’t tried this version, the original, but I’m sure it will be lovely. The balm is gorgeous.

I bought C&P body in the LE sale, I got the lavender version and it was the best shower cream ever. Honestly, it was soooo rich and creamy I loved it. But I won’t pay out Unless it’s in the sale again. Hoping to get some after Christmas…. I haven’t tried this version, the original, but I’m sure it will be lovely. The balm is gorgeous.
Oh thanks!
It sounds lovely! Wish I’d got one for myself now, I think I was imagining something gritty and couldn’t justify the price at the time...

I’ve realised I must have bought it twice as I gave the lavender version to my best friend for her birthday with some other bits, and the other one is “plain” which is for my SIL for Christmas with a tube of the body cream in “pink” (not the balm)!

I bought the pot of balm for myself for about £12 free post last year I think and I hated it!
It wouldn’t sink in (have v dry skin!) and just rolled really badly.
I’m wondering if it was a bad batch bc there was a handful of similar reviews for it on QVC at the time...

I called them and they asked me to send it back and I did get a refund - which I think I spent on the body C&P! :)

I asked then if the body cream would suit me better and she said it would but then told me that it had been discontinued!
(Not sure if the plain one has been around since but the “limited edition” ones have been lots!)

Oh thanks!
It sounds lovely! Wish I’d got one for myself now, I think I was imagining something gritty and couldn’t justify the price at the time...

I’ve realised I must have bought it twice as I gave the lavender version to my best friend for her birthday with some other bits, and the other one is “plain” which is for my SIL for Christmas with a tube of the body cream in “pink” (not the balm)!

I bought the pot of balm for myself for about £12 free post last year I think and I hated it!
I’m wondering if it was a bad batch bc there was a handful of similar reviews for it on QVC at the time...

I called them and they asked me to send it back and I did get a refund - which I think I spent on the body C&P! :)

I asked then if the body cream would suit me better and she said it would but then told me that it had been discontinued!
(Not sure if the plain one has been around since but the “limited edition” ones have been lots!)
Apprantly liz earle are launching a new bodycare range in 2022

Oh thanks!

I love the body cream and I was so gutted when I found out it was discontinued!
I do like the body balm but I find it too rich for the summer months.
That said I do have a few tubes of the body cream…. I’m saving them for next summer 😂

Apprantly liz earle are launching a new bodycare range in 2022
That will be interesting…

Oh, having a quick wander in TKMaxx this morning and I spot a Superskin Eye Cream in the pump. Checked if anyone had opened it? No, as I opened from the bottom and the leaflet was still as it should be. Trying to get leaflets back in boxes in a rush never looks the same. So at £19.99 I thought yes, thank you.
Nice find that! 🙂

Caroline is saying 29.98 plus p and p from tomorrow and 4 easy pay however 29.98 doesn't divide into 4 so we'll see.

Further update, not 4 pay on tsv caroline mistaken, but all3ez and tsv2ez will be available to use.

Liz Earle Gift Of Great Skin 4 Piece Collection
Item Number: 245898
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Top of our Christmas list this year? It's the same as every year, great skin! Luckily, the elves at Liz Earle are delivering with this collection. Featuring two Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser options, plus Instant Boost Skin Tonic, and the cult Skin Repair Moisturiser in three options, you can create a tailored-to-you routine to help boost your complexion. You'll also receive Eyebright Soothing Eye Cleanser, which'll work to revive your tired peepers after party season, so you will be looking bright and breezy, ready for Santa's arrival.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Liz Earle items individually, from QVCUK.com you’d pay £78 for the Relaxing option and £73.50 for the Original option. So to get the collection in either option for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £48.02 for the Relaxing option and £43.52 for the Original option.

So much choice - we know skincare is a personal thing, that's why we're bringing you plenty of options when it comes to this collection. First, choose your scent. The Original collection comes with the classic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser that you know and love, plus Instant Boost Skin Tonic, which boasts a citrus-like scent with floral, aromatic notes, including rose-scented geranium, lavender and orange. In the Relaxing collection, you'll find the Relaxing Edition Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with the same great Instant Boost Skin Tonic in a beautiful Rose & Lavender edition, a light, floral blend with lavender oil, clove bud poil, geranium oil, rosa absolute and rose oil. Next up, choose your Skin Repair Moisturiser, with Gel, Light and Rich on offer.

A hydration hero - the recently reformulated Skin Repair Moisturiser now comes in three different formulas to suit your needs. Go for the luxurious, shea butter-infused Rich formula if your skin feels dry or tight at any point during the day, the beautifully silky Light cream if you have a more balanced skin type, or opt for the fresh Gel formula if you have an oily or combination complexion.

Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.

Get gifting - if you're after a last-minute present (don't worry, we've all been there!) this set will make a lovely gift for a beauty buff, or you could even put it in your stash ready to give at a later date. Although, it'll be awfully tempting just to keep to yourself… We won't tell!

Choose your formula:

• Skin Repair Rich Cream - with a luxuriously creamy texture, this rich, plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and deeply hydrates to restore balance to skin when it feels dry or stressed
  • Skin Repair Light Cream - with a silky texture, this lightweight plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and effortlessly hydrates to restore balance to all skin types
  • Skin Repair Gel Cream - with a soothing gel cream texture, this fast-absorbing plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and restores balance to your skin when it needs cooling, shine-free hydration
Make your choice:
Relaxing Collection contains:

• 1 x Cleanse & Polish Relaxing Edition (100ml) - a beautifully scented edition of Liz Earle's iconic creamy cleanser, this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Fragranced with a blend of pure damask rose petal and French lavender essential oils and enriched with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic Rose & Lavender (200ml) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, and a fragrant scent of rose and lavender
  • 1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) - in a choice of Rich with shea butter, Light or Gel - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to soften, smooth and condition skin for a naturally healthy-looking glow. Enriched with borage seed oil, echinacea extract, hops extract, avocado oil and vitamin E
  • 1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Cleanser (150ml) - a revitalising formula that acts as a gentle make-up remover for final traces of make-up and a soothing, hydrating tonic for the delicate skin around the eye area, delivering an instant calming and cooling sensation upon application. Suitable for contact lens wearers or those who have delicate or sensitive eyes. Light, non-oily, alcohol free and enriched with eyebright and cornflower extracts, witch hazel water and aloe vera leaf juice
  • 2 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
  • 1 x gift box - ready for giving to a loved one
Or
Original Collection contains:

• 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, and a fragrant blend of pure essential oils, including rose-scented geranium, lavender and sweet orange
  • 1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) - in a choice of Rich with shea butter, Light or Gel - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to soften, smooth and condition skin for a naturally healthy-looking glow. Enriched with borage seed oil, echinacea extract, hops extract, avocado oil and vitamin E
  • 1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Cleanser (150ml) - a revitalising formula that acts as a gentle make-up remover for final traces of make-up and a soothing, hydrating tonic for the delicate skin around the eye area, delivering an instant calming and cooling sensation upon application. Suitable for contact lens wearers or those who have delicate or sensitive eyes. Light, non-oily, alcohol free and enriched with eyebright and cornflower extracts, witch hazel water and aloe vera leaf juice
  • 2 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
  • 1 x gift box - ready for giving to a loved one

Latest posts

Back