Liz Earle TSV - 04/02/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The word canvas appears in the title of the TSV
so I reckon it will have the colour tint in it and the usual c&p and IBST
but I dont have any further details

Í got the QVC TV Guide with my Kipling TSV this morning and it says for the Liz Earle TSV "Tune into QVC on Saturday 4th February and discover Liz Earle's Complete Perfect Canvas Collection featuring in the Liz Earle Natrually Active Skincare hours - including five beauty must-haves which have been handpicked to help you "create the perfect canvas" ". It shows a 100ml tube of C&P & full size Skin Tint but nothing else.

I had the sample sachets of the skin tint that were sent out with the newsletter,the medium one was the right shade for me but the texture wasn't. I'm used to using a powder foundation [Dior] which is excellent and so lightweight that you don't feel like you have anything on your face but it covers well. The Liz Earle one felt cloying and I was aware of it on my skin and had to wash it off as soon as I got home. they say it is a light skin enhancer which I suppose it is but the feel of it put me off so won't be wanting the tsv.

I received the samples with a Christmas order from LE, but I haven't tried them as I only use powder foundations. I shan't be buying this either.

from the sounds of it my money's safe i use BE foundation don't like liquid just a personal taste and i have enough c and p for now

I received a post card today and it says discover our Perfect Canvas Skincare Collection
five of our beauty must haves to create the perfect canvas

Contains Full Size Sheer Skin Tint
and 2 award winners Cleanse & Polish and Superskin Moisturiser

I am guessing the other two will be IBST and Gentle Face Exfoliator

Most LE doesnt suit me (my skin likes chemicals, not natural ingredients)!!

But I found the lightest skin tint ideal for my very, very pale skin and it seemed to stay put very well - I just had the samples to try but found one sachet did me 3 days, so maybe less is more?

Might be interested if it's a decent price, super skin (not tried it before) c&p and exfoliatior… we shall see otherwise back to eBay, better value for money!! :)

look spricey for 5 products - normally you'd get 8-10 products for this price.

Just read through all 81 reviews on the liz Earle website for the skin tint in a bid to determine what colour to go for. My skin is fair (but not Laura Geller b&b porcelain pale), but it has a lot of redness. I can get away with BE medium as it's pinky toned. If you've tried the samples which would you suggest I go for, the lightest or the next one up ( I definitely don't suit anything yellow toned)?

many thanks

sounds a bit pricey especially if some things are only half size will prob hold off i'm stocked up on my c&p instant boost and moisturiser and i don't fancy trying the skin tint am really happy with my BE

Have just gone back to LE mainly as I uncovered in my stack the Superskin Oil & think it is working for me.I am going abroad for 1 month soon so need an uncomplicated skincare regime.I like the way C&P takes off eyemakeup & am using it with my Clarisonic.

its not got whats in it yet but the details are

Liz Earle 5 Piece Perfect Canvas Skincare Collection
Item Number: 200669
QVC Price £53.50
Today's Special Value Price £44.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

in the choice of Bare, Beach and Beige

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200669

Just phoned CS. This is what is in the kit.

100ml x Cleanse & Polish
50ml x Superskin Moisturiser
50ml x Gentle Face Exfoliator
3 x 2ml x Sheer Skin Tint Samples
50ml x Instant Boost Skin Tonic
40ml x Sheer Skin Tint
2 x muslin Cloths

Latest posts

Back