Literally ----driving me mad!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't get it at all, I love language and enjoy learning new things. Dawn just seems very stubborn about this issue so I tend to mute her at times.

Buttery soft tops the list for me and agree with everything else. I don't have a Christian name and if I use Anon there'll be a dawn raid and I'll be arrested as a suspected hacker.*

*Guess who doesn't love Sony right now?

I see JR is still using this phrase, heard her use it last night. :rolleyes:

I see JR is still using this phrase, heard her use it last night. :rolleyes:

Julian does it too. Happened me recently IRL and as the person was unpleasant to start with I said my usual "I haven't got one" but added that my master Satan calls me *****. Wasted totally, but made me feel better.
Btw did email QVC over this and was given usual crapola response.

Just heard JR use the phrase again just now during the Honora Pearls show.
She doesn't pronounce Honora properly either!

I suppose she can't change. Like many people who desperately want to appear youthful (my ex bf :wonder:) they often have trivial habits that make them seem like dinosaurs :bow:

I so agree with you all. Not much makes me literally turn to another channel but I'm finding I can no longer bear 'kinda', 'on trend' 'going forward' 'coming through' 'this season's story' 'dress it up dress or dress it down with a little pump' gabble gabble gabble and say it all again - and again. You know who you are and I'm sure you are very nice but please PLEASE get some coaching.

I suppose she can't change. Like many people who desperately want to appear youthful (my ex bf :wonder:) they often have trivial habits that make them seem like dinosaurs :bow:

Oh I so agree Vamprye, and I also think it is a sign of being rather complacent with oneself inasmuch as they don't pay any real attention to what pours out of their mouths as they are convinced that they are always right!

"Resident fashion expert" and "resident beauty expert" are two of the most overused (and incorrectly used) phrases on QVC.

Glen, AY: sorry to break it to you, but regardless of whatever "expertise" you had in the past, you're now just glorifed sales staff and no different to the sun-dried beef jerky skellington in a wig, or the perma-grinning marmoset on a caffiene rush.

I'm sure no-one can guess who I'm talking about...

Richard Jackson on both counts!!! Seriously I am puzzled now and mentally sifting through the various presenters to work who best fits the descriptions.....

Well with that witch Julia Roberts,things might well be flying off the shelves.
What drives me mad? Glad you asked

Craig when he gets all girly
Craig ..when he does anything
Dale ..when he does anything
JR when she's on air
Pear Shaped boring Mat Trim ( what an ironic name )
The snobbiness that has crept into QVC over the years.Tim Goodwin who used to do gadgets and Home Electronics used to say " It's all about having fun"..Not anymore it isn't sunshine.

Latest posts

Back