Literally ----driving me mad!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Craig Rowe - I've got three of these in the flat (but I can't help my sister out with the heating bill)!!!

This is one of the best and it goes on for ageeessss:

AY re a beauty product maybe a duo of something or a well priced set on EZ pay:

"Get one for you one for your mum or one for you one for you best friend or one for you one for you sister, or one for you one for your daughter, or one for you one for your niece or one for you one for a teacher or one for you one for the cupboard" arghhhhhhhhhhh :mysmilie_505::mysmilie_505:

Charlie always uses the word crisp before the word white. That really irritates me.
Crisp white shirt, crisp white diamonds.....
If a shirt was crisp you wouldn't want to wear it would you?? The only thing that we want to be crispy are foodstuffs like.......crisps.

The Tiana B lady (who I don't mind really) says "fashion faw wad" I find that grinds on me a bit and there was someone the other day (can't remember who) who said the word "button" in a really funny way.

Laura Geller (who I like) also says instantaneously instead of instantly. Why???

Charlie again (the prat).

When presenting fashion and giving sizes, he LOVES the word gently. "sizes gently increasing to ......." "neckline gently curves round". "sleeves gently falling to the elbows" This drives me nuts - but then, most things he says drives me nuts!:headbang:

The, quite frankly, sinister man from Kings Realm who insists on saying "in number" when referring to the number of burgers/sausages you get in a pack. Drives me insane!!! :angry:

Honestly, if I hear him say "eight in number" once more I may have to give him slaps of which there will be three in number!!:mysmilie_461:

The, quite frankly, sinister man from Kings Realm who insists on saying "in number" when referring to the number of burgers/sausages you get in a pack. Drives me insane!!! :angry:

Honestly, if I hear him say "eight in number" once more I may have to give him slaps of which there will be three in number!!:mysmilie_461:

He is SOOOO creepy! I can't watch him at all

I like her - but hate the way CH over uses the word "now" - particularly when going from item to item - or when shes not quite sure whats coming next!

Yes , yes , yes

He is SOOOO creepy! I can't watch him at all

Completely agree with you --Andrew is so creepy and the 4 IN NUMBER just grates every time. Frankly though he is the worst example of a guest whose product line does them no favours .Buy this and you too can look like me. I seriously think he is a heart attack waiting to happen, he has no neck at all!!

He used to present the same mix of meat parcels for Buccleuch in Scotland, and of couse THAT was the best , the ultimate , though still `in number` . Now he`s promoting a new company and they too are the best . Does QVC think we cannot remember previous shows.

Charlie again (the prat).

When presenting fashion and giving sizes, he LOVES the word gently. "sizes gently increasing to ......." "neckline gently curves round". "sleeves gently falling to the elbows" This drives me nuts - but then, most things he says drives me nuts!:headbang:

I now want to be violently ill :sweat:

Craig Rowe - I've got three of these in the flat (but I can't help my sister out with the heating bill)!!!

Now now: I'm sure there's LOADS Craig does to help his poor sister.

After all, I bet all that packaging his QVC goods get sent in makes LOVERLY bedding... :cheeky:

And again ....

I like her - but hate the way CH over uses the word "now" - particularly when going from item to item - or when shes not quite sure whats coming next!

yes I hate those meaningless linking phrases too ---worst for me is `and again ` over and over ---it seems to be catching as Simon Wilson uses it a lot when he`s on especially with Jilly .

I find Anne Dawson , as well as talking over the presenter frequently , tends to slow down when she`s trying to see where to go next so we get

` is --- your --- item --- number ` and ` in --- actual---- fact` well obviously AD!

that combined with variations on the word UNIQUE ----you can`t have almost unique or practically unique or virtually unique --- if it`s unique it`s unique!!:devil:

I agree with you all - especially about the Buccleugh/Exmoor Foods/Farm Foods! man - drives me insane.

Think this is a sign that we should watch less QVC!

Well done for securing those cherry tomatoes, there were queues by the fresh vegetables and I saw you nipping in and picking up the last punnet. There are still queues at the moment and all of our store operatives are busy at the minute, so please bear with us - once they're gone they're gone and we won't be bringing this particular item back in that configuration. I think you're gunnalovethese cherry tomatoes, they're abslutelysuperb, they'll make a perfect gift for your dinner plate, or even nip back and get another punnet to give to a friend or neighbour, or even the woman that walks your dog or cleans your downstairs toilet...selling very quickly now...limited stock...:sun:

Ooh yes! I love love love cherry tomatoes*! You can eat them with a crisp little salad or a little chip or even a baked bean. You can have them for breakfast, elevenses, lunch, dinner, tea, supper, midnight munchies or anytime you fancy a quick snack. Myself even uses them as an ingrreeeeejunt in pasta sauce. I know you can get tomatoes on the High St, but helllloooo... these are much better and don't have all those nasty germs on them. These pesteeejus tomatoes are only available from us. They also make great gifts. You can buy a punnet, split it up and give all your friends a tomato each. Or, even better, buy a few punnets and keep them in the fridge for whenever anyone needs tomatoes. These are literally the finest actual tomatoes that money can buy. Buy a few punnets to try them and if you don't like them, send them back for a refund, no questions asked**. Don't wait or think about it... jump to the tills now to get your tomatoes. Once they're gone, their gone. Buy 'em or you'll regret it!

*- Actually I don't like tomatoes.
**- Well, OK. Maybe a few....

Last edited:
JR - item num-bahhhhh

JF has AY-itis - she said 'for yooo' 3 times in one sentence yesterday........

I agree with everyone's comments above and could go on and on, but my final one is Dawn Bibby who insists on saying 'deCOUpage' despite being corrected by several presenters. She seems to be sure she is right, so can't have done French at school I suppose.

Oh yes, that drives me even further up the wall then any of the other annoying things that have been mentioned.

No Dawn knows it's wrong but she refuses to change and has said why should she? Oddly she can pronounce the American words perfectly since she wants to get it right in front of the guests from the USA.

No Dawn knows it's wrong but she refuses to change and has said why should she? Oddly she can pronounce the American words perfectly since she wants to get it right in front of the guests from the USA.

How odd. As for her saying 'why should she', surely 'Because it's wrong' is a valid answer. Why want to pronounce a word incorrectly? :confused2: It's bleeping annoying anyway.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back