Literally ----driving me mad!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Drives me mad

EASYPAY..What a damn cheek to say "ONLY 4 EASY PAYMENTS of WHATEVER"Unless your rolling in it,assuming that dividing payments automatically makes them easily payable,is reprehensible.
They really need to come uo with some other terminology or simply say 3 (0r whatever number it is) interest free payments of ....I really find it deeply offensive that they use the term "EASY PAY" especially in these times.

EASYPAY..What a damn cheek to say "ONLY 4 EASY PAYMENTS of WHATEVER"Unless your rolling in it,assuming that dividing payments automatically makes them easily payable,is reprehensible.
They really need to come uo with some other terminology or simply say 3 (0r whatever number it is) interest free payments of ....I really find it deeply offensive that they use the term "EASY PAY" especially in these times.

What about Flexi-pay on IW Ryan? Flexible pay is as ridiculous as Easy, it all has to be paid eventually. If the old term, hire purchase, which is what it is, was used it might make people think twice.

Latest posts

Back