Liquid Gold

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i want to jump in here....
momad I have bought the same kit as you and also the eye gel complex and glycolic mask.

Now here's how I plan on using it but I'm open to suggestions if it doesn't look right...

Liquid gold on it's own 3 nights a week.
Rejuvenating cream on the 4 nights that I don't use the liquid gold and my gatineau moisturiser for day-time use only.
Eye gel complex evenings only with an eye cream on top.
Gatineau eye cream in the morning.
Balancing/ triple action cleanser twice a day.
Glycolic mask once a week.

I don't want to over-do the glycolic and hopefully this way my skin won't become overly sensitive.
I guess it's trial and error as to how your skin reacts though?

momad its on alpha h forum at the bottem , where it says advice on liquid gold .

ime telling people on here and ime makeing this bluddy clear right now
ihe only person thats he lier is the one whos put that on there , cos ive never lied in my life and ive never lied on here ,

Don't worry about it hun, I just read it. I would just laugh it off. I and loads of other women on here love you to bits and are grateful for all the time and effort you give us. I find it hysterical actually:lol:

I am writing this message on her for all you to read right now ,

now i dont know who the hell this person is or who she think she is on the alpha h main wbsite but i am absalutaly discusted in what ive just read on their website , who ever it is whos wrote that on there has told bluddy lies about me and i dont mind saying on here right now because shes told them that i am saying anD have ben saying that ime an expert on alpha h ,

flamin hell ive never ever said any thing of the kind on here at all shes a total lyer,my god i dont believe what ive just read on their website ,
what the hell is this women playing at ,

and ime telling every one on here it some one from this forum whos wrote that on there about me ,

ive never said ime an expert so who ever it is on this forum whos lyed about me , ime absalutaly bluddy livid ,about this ,

ime sorry sazza ime i am not standing for this,

Firstly, there is no need to be so aggresive in your response and calling someone a liar is unacceptable.

Secondly, what someone posts on another website is not an issue for the moderators and admin of this forum. You have a problem with something on another website then you take it up with the admin of that site.

As for the issue of you giving advice on Liquid Gold and Alpha-H products. You use the items but that does not make you an expert. Therefore you can only say how you think the products can help and state how you use them. It does not mean that it is correct, it might be but it might not be, that is not for me to decide.

Others have concerns about how much you use liquid gold as it does not match what representatives from Alpha H themselves state. If it works for you that way then fine, but you cannot encourage others to do the same as you.

ime telling every one this forum too i have allways stated that ive always gone by my instructions or by the instructions from qvc , ive never ever ignord the instructions ive been given ,

how dare the person and i know who she is to lie about me to some other forum
and state that i ignor all the instructions and state that ime telling every one on this forum that ime an expert what the hell are you trying to proove and do here , and you know who you are ,

Sorry MUQ but you have stated how often you use Liquid Gold and it does not match the instructions that Alpha-H give.

As for the person who posted on the other forum, she concerned for others who are about to try the product, she is trying to ensure people get the correct instructions on how to use it so that they do not damage their skin. Liquid Gold is a very powerful product and used incorrectly it can cause very severe reactions.

I will repeat again, please stop being so aggresive.

I knew this thread would eventually turn out like this.

Most QVC skin products contain pretty benign ingredients, Alpha H Liquid Gold however is a bit different.

I gave you a huge clue some weeks ago Katrina and mentioned about the lack of advice on wearing sunscreen.

You have to be very careful telling people how to use such potent ingredients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back