• Star TSV 4.png
    Star TSV 4.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
Home Reflections Iridescent Pre-Lit Wire Shapes with 8 Light Functions
Item Number: 834304
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.00
P&P £3.95

Add some twinkle to your winter wonderland this year with an iridescent pre-lit wire shape from Home Reflections. Featuring eight light functions, these dazzling decorations come in three design options: a Star, Spiral Tree or Wreath. Each shape is crafted from high-quality wire and includes a transparent cable. Whether they're switched on or off, the iridescent finish of these decorations will enhance any setting with their shimmering beauty.
Trendy decor - if you're after seasonal decor with lots of flair, you're in the right place! Your chosen iridescent shape will make a timeless addition to your decor stash, one you'll love bringing out year after year.
Make your choice - the classic iridescent Star, featuring 720 micro LEDs, is a great way to create a wonderful glow in your home, the Spiral Tree is perfect for adding a touch of sparkle to your mantelpiece and the Wreath is a versatile option, arriving with a detachable base so it can be either stood up or hung on the door. So, which will you go for? Of course, you could always opt to get all three - the choice is yours!
  • Eight multifunction light settings with timer (six hours on, 18 hours off)
  • Designed for indoor use only
  • Lead length: 5m (16.4")
  • Star height: 60cm (23.6")
  • Spiral tree height: 80cm (31.4")
  • Wreath height: 45cm (17.7")

I like the wreath. It would look great over my fireplace. Kinda sick of stars popping up everywhere. The tree is my least fav. It is way too traditionally festive for my taste.

Latest posts

Back