Lg tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not for me. Am waiting for Smashbox and then the BE later in October.
The colours in the LG TSV are very dark - they looked great on the dark skinned models and awful on the others - bit like they'd been let loose on Mummy's make-up bag. If the models don't look good it must affect the sales figures big time.

QVC appear to have held the TSV price of £33.88, although it's now showing as a 'Special Price'. Would that indicate low sales yesterday?

It's gone up to the regular price now (£40.75) - I couldn't see the edit button to change my previous post. Sorry.

OFJ I hope you'll be pleasantly surprised by the foundation; I tried it a couple of years ago and it was very nice, the light suited my skin perfectly. I've just fast forward thru a few of yesterday's shows and I'm amazed how badly applied it looked on the models. I used a foundation brush (smashbox or pout) usually but even with fingertips it was far smoother to apply and blended easily.
I ordered the light option because I tend to wear liquid foundation in the winter, (blotchy corned-beef face). The difference is, I'd use a loose powder to "set" it before applying any colour to my cheeks (I know I'm v "old school")

All colour options still in stock which must be a record for a LG TSV.

Jude xx
Thanks Jude - I'm really glad you posted - I'm old school too and always use powder to set foundation, concealer, primer etc. Hoping I'm going to love the set - I bought the liner/shadow from ebay in the US and it's fab. I don't think I want to use a pencil liner again. It seems to stay on longer than my old liners too :)

Don't know whether it was just me but the models looked better throughout the day. They didn't look so caked and jaundiced. Maybe it was the lighting or summat technical? Then again, the way LG was slapping it on at midnight would have made anone look like a clown. Fingers crossed....:1:

Just got my TSV and wanted to try the concealer first. I've just opened it and squeezed and it's come out like water!!!!

Tried to mix it up by squeezing the tube but it's not making any difference. Not a happy bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's awful, BB. :11: I seem to remember some US customers mentioning that the concealer would separate. If I were you & you decide to return it I should make them take it back as faulty so that you get your p+p back & a free returns label. After all, a concealer that's all separated out IS faulty.

Just got my TSV and wanted to try the concealer first. I've just opened it and squeezed and it's come out like water!!!!

Tried to mix it up by squeezing the tube but it's not making any difference. Not a happy bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ECK,thats not good:11: hope mine is ok. As others have said ring up pronto and complain. What are the other items like?

I like the other stuff which makes it worse. I tried a little bit of the foundation on the back of my hand and it looked a bit yellow, but i tried a little bit on my face and it looks quite nice (got the medium by the way).

Blusher looks quite garish in the pot but I think if you use the "less is more" theory it's quite nice.

Not so sure about the lippy though it looks quite bright, but then again I am used to lip glossses?

One thing I have noticed is I've washed my hands a couple of times since trying it and will it come off... no! Probably a good thing though when it's on your face!!!:1:

Best concealer i have ever used is Prescriptives camouflage. This sounds all wrong to me if its seperating as it sounds like the pigment is in the wrong base. I personally would ring them up for a free label and return it and buy a good Prescriptive one and if you liked say the blusher, you could probably pick it up from ebay :64:

Well our 2 sets have arrived and the concealers need a good shake to mix them back up - but they do mix back with shaking.
DD very happy with foundation colour and coverage. It is light but we always add powder to set it and you can add colour back in. The blusher is great - doesn't look like there is any shimmer in this one - unlike most LG's that we have had before.
Don't think these will be returned any time soon :)

I received my TSV this morning and am really pleased with it. I was starting to get a little worried in case I wouldn't like it when it got here. I have had a play with it and really like it. The foundation is really light to put on which suits me. The only bit I am not too sure about is the lipstick (it is a bit bright for me) but overall I am chuffed with the kit. :)

Concealer

My TSV arrived today!

Careful of the concealer!! It comes out like water, went everywhere!

Had to shake for ages before it was OK.

Not sure of the lippy, weird taste/smell as well?

Mine arrived today as well! I was horrified when I saw the colour of the foundation (medium) - I thought I'd look jaundiced but it was actually fine and made my skin look very dewey. The concealer seemed too dark though and instead of black shadows I had dark tan ones. I may have used too much, though I think the tube it comes in is awful as it's hard to get the right amount out. The lipstick is too 'loud' and will probably never get used and I haven't made my mind up about the blusher and eyeshadow.
To be honest I think this kit is rather disappointing.

My TSV is going back..not me atall.
However I did get the Blush n Brighten in Sunswept and I really like it.It does give you that flush of colour like you've been out in the sun!

I can't believe it. :( After all this waiting and being in all morning, I have missed my delivery (due to the batteries in the doorbell having run out!!). I am so cross - will have to pick it up from the Post Office now. :mad:

Latest posts

Back