Lg tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the TSV is going to be 225 964 and is priced £33.88. It looks like 6 pieces and 2 brushes. :)

Edit: Meant to say it looks like it has foundation in it

Do we think 33.88 is the TSV price?

I wonder if I should forget about pretending I am not going to buy it and just order it now!

I'm waiting to see what the colour options are for the foundation. The one on QVC USA doesn't seem to have the "Fair" option, which is the one I think I'd need.

I'm in a terrible quandary: I have been eagerly looking forward to this TSV, but the only products I really need/want are the eyeshadow and the blush.
I'm quite happy alternating between B&B and bare minerals foundation, so I don't particularly want to go back to a liquid foundation; I have 3 concealers at the go presently (LG's own one from her retouch kit; the one from the last Smashbox TSV and my BE bisque), and I'm even tempted to try Benefit erase paste on the basis of fellow STers raving reviews on another thread... I have 3 mascaras on the go (one of which is LG's from the last TSV) and I already have all the brushes in this TSV. So, I'm not really sure I can justify buying this unless I were to sell on ebay the bits I don't need, which I'm not sure I can be bothered to do... decisions, decisions!:5:

Light, medium, medium deep and deep are showing on QVC mobile.

That's the same as the US TSV, then. What a rdidculous range - according to the colours I've found on screen, "Light" is really light and "medium" is pretty dark. They do the foundation in "fair" too, which would be a much better option for many people, me included. I don't think I'll be buying this, unless the colours look better on screen than in the pictures I've seen :(

That's the same as the US TSV, then. What a rdidculous range - according to the colours I've found on screen, "Light" is really light and "medium" is pretty dark. They do the foundation in "fair" too, which would be a much better option for many people, me included. I don't think I'll be buying this, unless the colours look better on screen than in the pictures I've seen :(

Me too! I'm 'Fair' in Bare Escentuals, so would definitely be 'Fair' in this foundation. I'm going to get it anyway as I love LG make-up so much - will give the foundation to my sister if there is only 'Light'.

I'm getting excited already for midnight - is that really sad? :33:

Laura Geller 6 Piece Perfect Match Collection with Brushes
Today's Special Value Price £33.88
QVC Price £40.75
Item Number 225964
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Create a radiant look with this complete make-up collection from Laura Geller. It's been hand-picked by Laura Geller and includes everything you need for a beautiful finish. You'll receive Phenomenal foundation (28.3g), Real Deal concealer (20g), Blush-n-Brighten in Down To Earth (9g) and a Baked eyeshadow/eyeliner duo in Unearthed/Dutch Chocolate (1.8g). Also included is a lipstick in Tawny rose (3.4g) and Creamy black mascara (9g). To apply your make-up you'll get a double-ended eyeshadow and blusher brush, an eyeliner brush and a foundation sponge.

thanks Sazza you were right...

Laura Geller 6 Piece Perfect Match Collection with Brushes
Today's Special Value Price £33.88
QVC Price £40.75
Item Number 225964 UK P&P£4.45

Create a radiant look with this complete make-up collection from Laura Geller. It's been hand-picked by Laura Geller and includes everything you need for a beautiful finish. You'll receive Phenomenal foundation (28.3g), Real Deal concealer (20g), Blush-n-Brighten in Down To Earth (9g) and a Baked eyeshadow/eyeliner duo in Unearthed/Dutch Chocolate (1.8g). Also included is a lipstick in Tawny rose (3.4g) and Creamy black mascara (9g). To apply your make-up you'll get a double-ended eyeshadow and blusher brush, an eyeliner brush and a foundation sponge.

Jude x

Latest posts

Back