ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bella Pierre 10 Piece All in One Shimmer Collection with Brushes
Today's Special Value Price £32.42
QVC Price £39.00
Item Number 228320
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Create your own look whatever your skin type with this 10-piece shimmer collection from BellaPierre. The set contains a make-up base (8.5g), vanilla bean lip balm (7g), clear lip gloss (10ml) and crystal clear nail varnish (15ml). These can all be used with the six shimmer powder shades (15.75g in all), which are amazingly versatile and 100% natural. The stack of pigments can even be added to body lotions or used to add highlights to your hair! The set comes with an eye shadow brush, a lip and eyeliner brush, a lip wand and two lids.

Bella Pierre 10 Piece All in One Shimmer Collection with Brushes
Item Number: 228320
QVC Price £39.00
Today's Special Value Price £32.42
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Create your own look whatever your skin type with this 10-piece shimmer collection from BellaPierre. The set contains a make-up base (8.5g), vanilla bean lip balm (7g), clear lip gloss (10ml) and crystal clear nail varnish (15ml). These can all be used with the six shimmer powder shades (15.75g in all), which are amazingly versatile and 100% natural. The stack of pigments can even be added to body lotions or used to add highlights to your hair! The set comes with an eye shadow brush, a lip and eyeliner brush, a lip wand and two lids.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228320

Cheers for the details, shall be giving this one a miss I think, shall watch the presentation but won't be ordering. Shall wait until I get to Sephora in Dubai next month and that will maybe be when I buy some more make up.

After watching a bit of the presentation, am still not impressed. The pots are flipping tiny - have been caught out with tiny products from QVC before (those Cargo eyeshadows that were clearly made for Barbie and not humans!), also it just all looks a bit cheapy to me.

Cheers for the details, shall be giving this one a miss I think, shall watch the presentation but won't be ordering. Shall wait until I get to Sephora in Dubai next month and that will maybe be when I buy some more make up.
Dammit, I'm jealous. I've nearly run out of my Sephora mineral base and I don't get to go to Dubai anymore.

Are they putting the powders on the nails???

Nails, lips, eyes, everywhere! Sorry, I missed the bit about they exactly how they mixed it with the clear varnish (I presume!) to do that as I wasn't paying full attention tbh!

They didn't seem to get long did they, considering it was a new product launch, barely 20 minutes?

Julia looked incredibly sweaty throughout the launch,I dunno if maybe she is hot flashing or summat??Not a great advert for the product tonight,unless "Greasy-Shiny Chic"is the new black?

As for the TSV,the colours are nice but not 32 quids worth of nice,id rather just have one colour and work with that,those pots will last forever and you'd be bored of them before you ever reached the bottom.

It all looks a bit complicated to me? Or am I being dense? As I understand I have to mix the lipgloss with pigment, or I can just add the pigment to the lipgloss, but then I am stuck obviously with the same colour.... so then the choice thing which makes it a good idea goes out of the window. Is the lip gloss the same as the balm or is there a balm as well? I only watched the presentation on the internet, but the pots seem to look tiny, and he did not seem to use the brush to get the powder out, but a cotton butt......hmmmm? Are these not all things you can do with BE as well?
I think I might give this a miss.

I thought Julia's make up looked about a million times better than normal and I even had a teeny tiny twinge of temptation because of it. :eek:

But then I realised (later confirmed) that this probably had more to do with the skill of the make up artist than the very shiny cheap looking product she was trying to flog me.

I mean, I get it. Their USP is that you can mix the minerals in with the bases to customise your colours - Yay!

Pretty sure that you can do the same thing with the 19 million mineral colours we've all already got though.

And a clear nail varnish, and a clear lipgloss, and a lip balm, and "drum roll" a spare lid - Wooooooooo...! :rolleyes::p

Although to tell you the truth I was already put off the brand by their website. I know this is a kind of snobbery but...

Are shade names like "Stary Night", "Antiqa" " Dejzvous" "Exite" and "Spectecular" typos? Spelling mistakes? Or just stoopid made up names??

I quite liked "Reddish" "Varooka" and "Whesek" though - Definitely named by a man. :D (I swear I'm not making these up!)

I barely need to F.A.R.T at all if that's all that's on offer. :fart2:

I think they thought it would sell out during that first 20 minute presentation and didn't plan for anything else.

Either that or the fella presenting it ran out of shirts to change into. (Ooh I'm so mean!):devil:

Er, well for a start when has nail polish be it clear or coloured mineral?

It looks like cheap crap to be honest. Way back in the 80's UltraGlow did the mix this with clear polish for colour and lipgloss too. Too much farting about as
well.

I seem to remember this company being in Castle Court Belfast about two years ago. Watched them pushing the stuff hard sell too and moved on quickly.

Love A'kin are you sure about one of the colours beinbg called varoooka. That is sooo funny. I'm sure our f.a.r.ting services will not be called for today as this TSV looks a bit rubbish. If they did it on EP a few more waverers may have been tempted but I don't think any of us are going to fall for this do you?

Today TSV.. Bella Pierre

Is it just me..??? This must be the most awful make up imaginable..I felt so sorry for those poor models having to be made to look like some sort of horror film extra :thinking2:

Maybe me just getting old and not keeping up with the latest make-up fashion.. :sad:

daydreamer

I was just thinking the same while watching this morning's repeat. It even made Amanda the model look over made-up, much older and sunken cheeked, and she is usually very pretty with a good complexion and colour.

Not a very good advert, my credit card is safe today.

Linda:angel:

it's the same thing that ideal world have been selling for a while so its nothing new and with ideal world you get a choice of colours as well.

http://www.idealworld.tv/APT_Rocks_143990.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/categories@lt;{1109}

Latest posts

Back