Lessons in Beauty TSV 5/8/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Im thinking this is a brush set from what ali young mentioned about doing a brush set tsv she did say in beauty month but maybe this is it. Its called on the tv guide that is delivered 'tooling around with beauty'

Im thinking this is a brush set from what ali young mentioned about doing a brush set tsv she did say in beauty month but maybe this is it. Its called on the tv guide that is delivered 'tooling around with beauty'

Hi LL16:wave2:

Pretty sure it is Bella Pierre. Thought I saw something this morning flash up on TV announcing this TSV.

Last edited:

Sorry should have quoted this for LL to save her looking back for the details

£32 for 12 brushes? Seems a bit cheap to me. I know the set gets great reviews but are these brushes going to last?:thinking2:

Anyone have them?

Good brushes are an investment and will last you years. Some how I cannot see these lasting as long as my Bobbi Brown nine years!!!!! And still going too.

Hi LL16:wave2:

Pretty sure it is Bella Pierre. Thought I saw something this morning flash up on TV announcing this TSV.

Yes on the BP site it tells you what is in the kit and they said it is a TSV on the 5th August.

It's a Summer Shimmer collection with eye shadows,and lip gloss nail varnish etc

For Gawds sake did anyone else hear JR pretend to let the cat out of the bag re this TSV YAWN!

A bit ****** stupid as for the last 3 days they keep flashing up Bella Pierre TSV this Wednesday at every opportunity :fume:

Good brushes are an investment and will last you years. Some how I cannot see these lasting as long as my Bobbi Brown nine years!!!!! And still going too.

I have some brushes that are more than 5 years old, always good to invest in nice brushes

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

For Gawds sake did anyone else hear JR pretend to let the cat out of the bag re this TSV YAWN!

A bit ****** stupid as for the last 3 days they keep flashing up Bella Pierre TSV this Wednesday at every opportunity :fume:

I know Jabba, it does my head in how they make out everything is a big secret,
and how the TV guide gives a whole month in advance but they say what out next week for "something special" :wink2: from Elemis/Decleor LE etc etc
Do they think we are stupid :headbang:

My daughter tried this MMU before any others. She bought it at a stall in Bluewater. She did not like it. It mad her break out and also if anyone does not like that shiny look that MMU can give this one is the 100 watt version...

Latest posts

Back