Leighton Denny TSV / Beauty Day - 19/12/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:

My money is safe.The colours are too pale for me.I was really looking forward to this tsv.Wish I'd ordered the last one on auto delivery now.:doh:

Snap!! I have stocked up with OPI instead :blush:

But I know a friend who would love this set!!!!

Last edited:
Valm I recently went to San Francisco and purchased lots of Opi polishes. Most of the new collection including the glitter ones, 3 x of the designer series and a most of the dark colours that I did not have in my ever growing collection!

So I really should not be looking at buying at any more polishes for a few years :blush:

Valm I recently went to San Francisco and purchased lots of Opi polishes. Most of the new collection including the glitter ones, 3 x of the designer series and a most of the dark colours that I did not have in my ever growing collection!

So I really should not be looking at buying at any more polishes for a few years :blush:

Same here. MrM has just ordered me 6 bottles - Off with Her Red (had a mini bottle of this and love it), Sparklicious, Royal Rajah Ruby (had dupes of these in mini size), Bullish on Opi, Manicurist of Seville (colours I don't have) and Black Cherry Chutney (to replace the bottle I've finished - yes Loveheart I have finished one of them!!) Love the darks myself.

Hi - Check out post 15 on this thread - Tabatha has kindly posted a picture of the TSV - we'll not get a price until nearer the day:sun:

Same here. MrM has just ordered me 6 bottles - Off with Her Red (had a mini bottle of this and love it), Sparklicious, Royal Rajah Ruby (had dupes of these in mini size), Bullish on Opi, Manicurist of Seville (colours I don't have) and Black Cherry Chutney (to replace the bottle I've finished - yes Loveheart I have finished one of them!!) Love the darks myself.

I used to wear all of my dark colours on my tootsies but now love them on my hands - not liking the lighter/brighter colours at the mo but will go back to them in the spring/summer.

Belle - "a few years" your nose is growing girl, bet you have some new polishes/lacquers a lot sooner!! I get the feeling we are birds of a feather or at least gals that love nail polish/lacquer!!:star:xx

I used to wear all of my dark colours on my tootsies but now love them on my hands - not liking the lighter/brighter colours at the mo but will go back to them in the spring/summer.

Belle - "a few years" your nose is growing girl, bet you have some new polishes/lacquers a lot sooner!! I get the feeling we are birds of a feather or at least gals that love nail polish/lacquer!!:star:xx

:giggle: Which is why I said should not and not would not :giggle::giggle:

You are so right, if I will see a new colour or a bargain and I will be the first to jump on the phone or order on line :nod:

Totally agree

What? Another beauty day? I also find Leighton D's voice annoying. He's also makes a point of being over camp. As far as his products go, I prefer Nails Inc myself. He's more high end, available in Harvey Nicks etc so can justify the prices.

Leighton Denny 7 Piece French Fascination Collection & Accessories

Normal QVC Price £36.00 - TSV Price £29.92 & P&P (usually £4.95)

Funny that, the two previous LD TSVs were also priced at £29.92

Leighton Denny 7 Piece French Fascination Collection with Accessories
Today's Special Value Price £29.92
QVC Price £37.00
Item Number 221394
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Leighton Denny French Fascination seven-piece collection. Features five high-performance nail colours in full sizes and a selection of nailcare products to keep them in tip-top condition. A truly tempting set that will give you a French manicure with a glittery twist in comfort of your own home.

Each Leighton Denny nail colour provides a high-gloss shine that won't fade and stays put day after day.

Contains:

•1 x Precision Corrector with brush (12ml) - three-in-one product tidies up nail polish mistakes and is key to creating the perfect French manicure finish
•1 x Pure White nail colour - white (12ml)
•1 x Starkers nail colour - pale nude (12ml)
•1 x Cascade nail colour - multi-coloured glitter (12ml)
•1 x Three Times A Lady nail colour - baby pink (12ml)
•1 x Amazing Grey nail colour - grey (12ml)
•1 x One For All nail colour - top and base coat (12ml) - a base coat, top coat, ridge filler and clear gloss coat all in one
•1 x Uno file - double-sided nail file with a fine filing surface suitable for use on soft, weak and fragile nails
•1 x Diamond buffer - flattens ridges and smoothes and shines nails to a glass-like flawless finish

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221394

Latest posts

Back