Leighton Denny TSV - 30/09/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The GOOD news is ...... I don't like the TSV ! The BAD news is ....... I like the rest of the auto deliveries! I can't spend ALL that money on nail products. It's a lot of money when you add all the auto deliveries up and the P & P. I'm not going to be able to watch, that way I won't be tempted !

thing is if the TSV dont sell out you will be able to buy the auto delivery ones at a later date

These sets are seriously good value because if you like and use the Miracle Drops, Slick Tips, Renovate/buffer and Crystal Finish, or even just three of them, they would cost more than the complete set so it's like getting the colours free. So if you don't like all the colours, it doesn't matter (especially if you know someone who would like one or two or you stick them on ebay).

Or maybe I've been deluding myself about "QVC bargains" for too long and don't realise I'm mugging myself!

Like the 2nd and fourth kits but don't need all the rammel that comes with it so may buy and eBay the extras, keep colours for Xmas pressies from first kit.

These sets are seriously good value because if you like and use the Miracle Drops, Slick Tips, Renovate/buffer and Crystal Finish, or even just three of them, they would cost more than the complete set so it's like getting the colours free. So if you don't like all the colours, it doesn't matter (especially if you know someone who would like one or two or you stick them on ebay).

Or maybe I've been deluding myself about "QVC bargains" for too long and don't realise I'm mugging myself!

Oh NO my resolve is weakening!

The GOOD news is ...... I don't like the TSV ! The BAD news is ....... I like the rest of the auto deliveries! I can't spend ALL that money on nail products. It's a lot of money when you add all the auto deliveries up and the P & P. I'm not going to be able to watch, that way I won't be tempted !

I am with you, wasnt tempted by the TSV but I really like some of the colours in the AD's
Not sure if I should get the TSV on AD or just try and pick up the colours I like, not that I need any nail varnish :blush:

Have never tried the renovate, is it any good?

Have never tried the renovate, is it any good?

I use Renovate but not all the time. It seems to have fixed my peeling nails problem (with the help of the Crystal Nail File, I think .... but I have to say I use OPI Nail Envy as well so should give that some of the credit...). Anyway, Renovate gets very good reviews online, not just from QVC customers.

My crystal nail file has gone walkies and daughter left for uni i wonder were it can be :mysmilie_503::mysmilie_503:

Like the 2nd and fourth kits but don't need all the rammel that comes with it so may buy and eBay the extras, keep colours for Xmas pressies from first kit.

Rammel? never heard that before! I like it!! Shall be using that today! I'm getting 'em all, using some treatments for presents and keeping all the colours for ME! And the bag is mine.

Oo, not long now, do you think we will be able to get the AD before midnight? Cos I want to be asleep by midnight!

I daren't even look at this. I've already acquired 12 bottles of OPI this month alone.

Rammel? never heard that before! I like it!! Shall be using that today! I'm getting 'em all, using some treatments for presents and keeping all the colours for ME! And the bag is mine.

A Yorkshire word that my grandad used. Not many people have heard of it! I'm from Barnsley and my husband from Bradford and TBH he's never heard half of the words I come out with! Same with people at work (I now live in Bradford) get odd looks sometimes half way thru a conversation

Ooooh, they're luffly!
I shouldn't but I expect I probably will. Already got some OPI & a Nails Inc auto delivery this month.

My crystal nail file has gone walkies and daughter left for uni i wonder were it can be :mysmilie_503::mysmilie_503:

I found OH using mine the other day!! He plays guitar and has nails longer on one hand than the other - some technical reason or other - and seems to have gradually aquired my nailfile, my emery boards and now this........

I found OH using mine the other day!! He plays guitar and has nails longer on one hand than the other - some technical reason or other - and seems to have gradually aquired my nailfile, my emery boards and now this........

To pluck ... unfortunately.
Talking of 'pluck', I also find my tweezers have been used on screw heads.
He's been told - "Do that again & I'll bite you nails & wax your brows when you are in that stupor normal people call sleep."

A Yorkshire word that my grandad used. Not many people have heard of it! I'm from Barnsley and my husband from Bradford and TBH he's never heard half of the words I come out with! Same with people at work (I now live in Bradford) get odd looks sometimes half way thru a conversation
It's used in Derbyshire too!

Just had a try on the new website and it won't let me:taphead: not keen on the new website, gone right off it now!
I'll have to stay up now:mysmilie_476:

Latest posts

Back