Leighton Denny TSV - 28/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aren't the brights on wait list?

Yes, I think they are but I am trying not to remember this fact lol Was undecided this morning and then thought yes I will but I keep telling myself it has sold out and I do not need anymore nail products!

Rats, no-one's offering me the red!!! Thank goodness it's gone, I'd have felt a right nutter spending that much on ONE colour!
Must check eBay soon, there's gotta be a chance. Was it called Picture Perfect?

Hi PQ which one did you want the pink, plum or the coral which is red I think. You can have the coral if you want xx

Maybe I missed the point of the TSV but I found the whole idea of a special pack for QVC quite insulting. Does that mean that Leighton didn't feel the QVC colours were good enough to use on his celebrity clients or in his Leighton Denny salons?

Now that it looks like the TSV has near enough sold out I'd be really interested if anyone wanted to sell on a bottle of the Supermodel colour. Please let me know. x

I know this is late but what the heck
I was nearly tempted by the natural set, but saw them on the model and thought they looked rubbish
Treated myself to some crystal nail files instead (at least I think I've ordered em lol)

Well QVC what is going on cos my TSV arrived this morning!

Got the brights and all three colours look fabulous :D

My goodness it has already arrived. I ordered the dark colours and they are fab. Amazingly quick delivery:59:

Came with the postie so QVC must have sent it out straight away for a change. Got the pink colour on today and its just lovely.

I really want my set to arrive today. I need to redo my manicure & I want it t be with my new LD or I'll end up having to wait another week to try it out!

I really want my set to arrive today. I need to redo my manicure & I want it t be with my new LD or I'll end up having to wait another week to try it out!

Lol I was in same situation and thought it would take ages to come so had annoyingly already painted my toes the night before.

Colours looked so lovely though that as they were already a pink I put another coat of the new LD pink over! One coat covered beautifully and couldn't be happier.

That's a good idea about just layering over the LD. Luckily my TSV has just arrived though so I won't have to resort to it!

Latest posts

Back