Leighton Denny TSV - 28/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes but have you got those colours Aries. Its lovely to see you posting by the way, I missed you!

Aww, thanks.

No, I haven't got these (exact) colours. lol

:

Yes, me too! In fact this very evening (to subconsciously stave off my own guilt presumably!) I gaily said to the DDS 'I bought these for all of us remember, so use anything you like, any colour.......!'
They both glared at me suspiciously in the manner of 'Who the hell are you & what have you done with our mother.....!' :11:

I like your thinking KWC:3:!!!! Wonder if I could try this philosophy on my son???? lol :3:

Wow, I like the look of Precious Metals Effect French, 222029. Very luscious.:)

Hasn't Nina the hand model got lovely hands and nails. I know she's a professional hand & nail model but her nails always look fab, such a nice shape.

:

I love the berry brights too!!!! I don't really need the corrector or the miracle drops. Decisions decisions!!!!!

I have given in and gone for the brights. If anyone would like to buy the corrector or the drops drop me a pm. Thanks

I too have gone for the brights as short of varnish and sure will love all the colours on my toes. Like many of you the corrector and possibly drops are surplus to me - ebay will be full of them!

I agree, that red is just GORJUS!

:http://i124.p:[/QUOTE]

That red colour looks very similar to OPI An Affair in Red Square which I have. I don't really like true reds either which the Papazzi one looks like.

The only colour I'm really taken with is Supermodel. If anyone would be interested in selling just that one colour on to me let me know.

As I said in my previous posts I've recently bought three of the OPI South Beach colours from QVC. They have arrived and are gorgeous. I'm still ok for treatments so have passed on the TSV.

Can anyone please tell me if they know if the Precision Corrector can be used on other nail varnish makes?

I have one leighton denny colour but mostly nails inc.

Thanks guys!

Does anyone know if there will be any OTO's today as the TSV appears to be selling so well. x

Can anyone please tell me if they know if the Precision Corrector can be used on other nail varnish makes?

I have one leighton denny colour but mostly nails inc.

Thanks guys!

I use the precision corrector on OPI, China Glaze and Essie too.
It works for all of them.

I wasn't tempted by the TSV but think I'll go for a few from the Risque Collection on Leighton's own website.

Latest posts

Back