Leighton Denny TSV - 28/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank Sazza for your excellent (as ever) detective work!

I have never bought a Leighton Denny colour...but I like the look of the them! Do the colours chip very quickly?

On my nails, they do chip faster than, say, OPI.

:

Not sure whether I'd go for this kit because I remember reading mixed reviews about LD products on here. I've just ordered the OPI South Beach Picks from QVC as well so probably won't. Anyone know how much the TSV will be?

Thank Sazza for your excellent (as ever) detective work!

I have never bought a Leighton Denny colour...but I like the look of the them! Do the colours chip very quickly?

It's a funny thing with OPI and LD and seems personal. I only wear coloured varnish on my toes so cannot comment otherwise.

I disliked the coverage and finish of all the OPI varnishes to the point I will no longer buy but the LD always look great and last perfectly. They never chip on my toes and the pedicure just needs doing because it 'grows' out.

However, I do use OPI envy and avoplex.

It's a funny thing with OPI and LD and seems personal. I only wear coloured varnish on my toes so cannot comment otherwise.

I disliked the coverage and finish of all the OPI varnishes to the point I will no longer buy but the LD always look great and last perfectly. They never chip on my toes and the pedicure just needs doing because it 'grows' out.

However, I do use OPI envy and avoplex.

I paint my toe nails way more than my finger nails (mainly because of an inability to master painting my fingers on my left hand!) so thanks for this!

I'm another convert for LD. His colours last well (on both fingernails and toenails) for me.

I do tend to try to keep to the same brand when I can though as I feel the colours last longer if I do that. I've had Juicy Cool on now for nearly a week and it still looks as good as new.

Leighton Denny can last upto 3 weeks on my toes using Sache Vite Top Coat.

I'm the same, and a week for my hands. I do a diamond french manicure on my toes and only have to do them once a month (fab!). For years I bit my fingernails and since using hydra flex products, it's the first time I've ever had proper nails. As long as I use his polishes, they rarely break. I do my undercover/crystal finish and they don't chip either. Well worth the effort and money methinks.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228099

£25.77 plus £4.45 p&p

Leighton Denny 8 Piece Photo Perfect Nail Collection

Create a variety of glam looks with this Leighton Denny collection. The set comprises three nail polishes (12ml each) and a host of treatments giving you fab nails for any occasion. Choose from two colour options: Neutral Classics (beige, pink and coffee) or Berry Brights (pink, coral and plum). With each option you'll receive All For One top and base coat (12ml), Slick Tips Nail & Cuticle Oil (12ml), Miracle Drops (12ml) and Essential Remover (50ml). There's also Corrector Liquid (4.6ml), a file and buffer and a hoof stick. Comes in a stylish gift box.

Oh dear, was going to try and resist this but that price is soooo tempting!!!!:16:

Will wait and see what the colours look like :smile1:

I want to see the colours on the models nails before I decide. I wish they had done more colours rather than the other things which I don't really need. In fact, I don't really need any more nail varnish, I've got a cupboard full!!! lol

I want to see the colours on the models nails before I decide. I wish they had done more colours rather than the other things which I don't really need. In fact, I don't really need any more nail varnish, I've got a cupboard full!!! lol

http://i322.pho[/QUOTE]

Yes but have you got those colours Aries. Its lovely to see you posting by the way, I missed you!

In fact, I don't really need any more nail varnish, I've got a cupboard full!!! lolhttp://i322.pho[/QUOTE]

Yes, me too! In fact this very evening (to subconsciously stave off my own guilt presumably!) I gaily said to the DDS 'I bought these for [I]all[/I] of us remember, so use anything you like, any colour.......!'
They both glared at me suspiciously in the manner of 'Who the hell are you & what have you done with our mother.....!' :11:

Latest posts

Back