Laura Geller TSV - Wednesday 29th February 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not bothering. Not keen on the eyeshadow and im not overly impressed with the spackle - I prefer the Avon version if I'm honest - and I've plenty of B&B to go at so Im going to skip and have a look at the next one, which I reckon will be around May time.

As far as the full size / not full size blusher goes, maybe they've made all their new blushes smaller so this smaller one is in fact their new full size? Just a thought.

Not getting it either, just had a look in my make-up draw and i have loads of unused stuff so it would be a waste of money.

First time in ages I've not stayed up for the launch of an LG TSV or to buy it. Not inspired at all. I've still got a fullish tube of Champagne Spackle from the last TSV, and hardly made a dent in either my B&B, Blush or eye shadows (which is a good thing!) So will give this a miss. The only thing I might be tempted with today is another Dream Creams Lip Pallette.

It also appears to me that my love affair with LG is over. Never liked the B&B which always dries my skin out, but always loved the rimz and the eyeshadows. That is until recently when I noticed more and more debri on my cheek and under the eye from the shadow when I apply. I found BB eye liner much better then the rims, although still use the Mally one too, which has great staying power as well. I bought the last TSV from LG and the blush just broke on me into so many pieces that I ended up throwing it out as it was impossible to use in that state, now that has never happened to me before. Wanted to try the eye spackle, but have loads from Benefit left, and that one is very good, so have given myself a real talking too about the fact that I DO NOT need it (need - makeup, now there is an oxymoron)

the eye shadow is actually rather nice. i bought it a while ago and i was shocked that the blue was so nice. I have just seen the supersize bronzer in light and it is very very pink... looked fine on the model tho so maybe no need to panic just yet. I am waiting to see what the oto's are all like as a couple have not got the pics up yet

I stayed up to see the TSV but was not tempted because I don't need any of it but I have ordered the Bronze-N-Brighten Supersize in the fair. I missed it being presented so I hope I won't regret ordering it. Also, I have the Pink Grapefruit blusher which I love but would be interested to know how it compares with the Berry blusher in the TSV

I stayed up to see the TSV but was not tempted because I don't need any of it but I have ordered the Bronze-N-Brighten Supersize in the fair. I missed it being presented so I hope I won't regret ordering it. Also, I have the Pink Grapefruit blusher which I love but would be interested to know how it compares with the Berry blusher in the TSV

I like the berry blusher but I still have some left. It is a small size from a kit that I bought at least two years ago. It lasts for ages.

I quite like the tsv but have convinced myself out of buying it because;

I don't need any foundation and really prefer Bare minerals/escentuals anyway AND I have enough of that to last until the end of the summer.
The blusher is nice, as I mentioned, but I have some left.
I have some spackle left for both face and eyes
I don't wear eye shadow
Don't like or need the bag.

Basically I am going to wait and see what the BE/BM tsv next month. Hopefully I can convince myself out of that too!!!

I've gone for it for the B&B and eyeshadow.I'll hold onto the rest of a bit then sell it on ebay.

Taken a chance on the B&B,I normally wear fair,but this time gone for medium.

Mine have been shipped! :clapping: Yes I bought two (fair and porcelain). I'm glad they finally mentioned that it is the bnb with spf in the tsv, I was very confused last night

I like the blusher and the spackles but don't like the eyeshadow at all. I'm brunette (covered grey!) and dark eyed so not sure I'd ever use blue on my eyes and definitely don't want more B n B as I have hardly used the last one. I did see they'd made up Tara (?) who's dark haired and she of course, being a model and everything, looked great but I just don't think it would suit me, I'd look like a 70's reject.

And Laura always says the models look 'dewy' but B n B never looks that way on me, it's not awfully powdery like BE is on me, just too matte and draining somehow. I don't want to actually shine but I do need to look alive.

Yep, Laura said it definitely has and she's sorry she constantly forgets to mention it!

Sorry, but I don't buy it, SURELY it's a UK launch of b&b spf15 and THEY FORGOT TO MENTION IT???
AY forgot to rave about a LAUNCH of a new product???
It looks they really didnt know what was in the kit.
BTW, it cost me money, because I bought the tsv and b&b spf15 in two shades.
I will be on the phone to CS this enening after the Lg & KIPLING shows
Watching the tsv now and didnt hear a mention of spf.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I don't buy it, SURELY it's a UK launch of b&b spf15 and THEY FORGOT TO MENTION IT???
AY forgot to rave about a LAUNCH of a new product???
It looks they really didnt know what was in the kit.
BTW, it cost me money, because I bought the tsv and b&b spf15 in two shades.
I will be on the phone to CS this enening after the Lg & KIPLING shows
Watching the tsv now and didnt hear a mention of spf.

Does seem strange when they normally make such a fuss about a new launch, I agree. Very unfair that you've purchased the separate item in two shades to try the SPF version.

They now said that there will be no more b&b in TSV until xmas, so I may keep the lot.
WHAT A MESS THIS TSV WAS !!!! I'm emotionally and mentally exhausted.
Like someone said on here I also was following this thread what feels like months and all ended up in a mess.

Last edited:
I've bought it without really knowing whether its SPF or not....................website description of TSV doesn't mention it??

Mine have been shipped! :clapping: Yes I bought two (fair and porcelain). I'm glad they finally mentioned that it is the bnb with spf in the tsv, I was very confused last night
Same here plus bought 2 separate b&b spf15.

Latest posts

Back